Kraven the Bunker

Quick update, due to sickness veg got neglected for a few days so today gonna get out there and get my girls rite as rain. Here are a few stand out genetics I have going right now…

Cherry WIFI

Cherry Mountain

Frosted Orange Clone Only

GG#4

Neon Iguanna

OG Graze

Timewreck # 1

Here is veg looking shitty, wont be like that for but a minute…

15 Likes

These look like they are in the race, hoping you are too.

The press seems like a pretty aggressive way to fix a paint brush. lol

4 Likes

Man I’m going to have to gind me a cut of GG4 to run. Everything from the dispensaries here tastes like dried out hay. They never sell clones of it, I guess because nobody would come back if they had it.

5 Likes

yeah you can almost guarantee dispensaries or clone sellers aren’t selling their keeper clones, if you’re lucky i guess it’s only 1 or 2 down tho, is why i’d rather pop seeds unless i’m getting them from someone trusted (and pests)

5 Likes

Thanks guys for the kind words, it took me a long time to find the real deal cut of GG4, and now that I have it and the real SFV OG [thanks @LED_Seedz] I’m stoked.

Funny what you said about the press, gonna dust it off today and press a few ounces of oil.

Yea the GG4 picked a node and ran with it…its gonna give me 2 clones today before it gets up potted

7 Likes

So making RSO, just in case…been a minute since I made a batch, good news is I still know how to roll like a big dog. I take a 1/2 lb of Hippy Slayer and then wet it with 1/2 gal of Everclear and shake the shit out of it as it sits for 24 hrs or so, then I do a second wash thats about an hour and combine the two…then triple filter and set it to the freezer for 72 hrs to winterize so you can get the waxes and crap off…leaving you with close to 100% oil and ETOH, then triple filter that at below the freeze line in the chest freezer and then toss the triple filtered liquid into the rice cooker, it does a wonderful job of both decarbing and boiling off the ETOH in a few hours time, then suck up the warm oil into syringes and weigh…done and done!!..If not Cancer then will mix it back to coconut oil and have epic canna caps again…thinking if I net 20g of the black tar goodness then I did OK.

21 Likes

happy new year K peace brother.

4 Likes

Thanks @argo945, hope you and the wife have a Happy New Year. Peace

4 Likes

So here it is :frowning:

2 Likes

Glad I heard it from you brother

3 Likes

I’m good, how was your holiday?

2 Likes

Girls are turning the corner now and about 2-3 weeks away from harvest…side two is needing staked up since they are in full stretch now…the SFV is reaching. Running mostly Hippy Slayer and ICookies, with a few nice gifts tossed in…SFV, Cherry Mountain, Star Fighter and Frosted Orange, its now developed a sweet tangy Orange flavor…really loving this one, still needs a bit more potency but its solid as a keeper cut. Looked around and realized that everything I am currently running was either created or gifted by @LED_Seedz …that in itself says volumes to me…it should to you also :evergreen_tree: :fire:

22 Likes

What is the 2nd from last pic that is stretching to the moon. Man that thing is stringy.

6 Likes

Yes, those are some long inter nodes.

4 Likes

SFV [San Fernando Valley OG] , it’s @LED_Seedz cut he gifted me, she is gonna be epic.

8 Likes

The longest ever, and honestly the biggest pain in the ass to run. The smoke however is still in my top 5 ever.

She’s actually getting crossed in a few weeks to a shorter stature pure Sativa from Africa.

11 Likes

There aren’t enough likes in the world for this post

4 Likes

Let’s hope the best of both worlds come together for you!

2 Likes

Well this cake is on its seventh flush, not quite as vigorous but still steady meds, just soaked it and cased it on some straight coco out the bag…after this flush I’ll prolly let it go once more…no contams so why not. I have a case of Loins Mane spawned to rye berries, a case of Shiitake spawned to a case of rye berries, plus there is a case of King Oysters {black} spawned also, so should be getting busy in 6-7 weeks when they are ready to fruit. I’m working the GT mutant also, have it spawned to a case of 1/2 pint rye berries and numbered 1-12 to grow each out and find the best one to clone. I’ll be making supplemented sawdust substrate and bagging it today to get it through the PC, got 50 lbs to make up so better get back busy. Peace.

12 Likes

Glad someone knows so much about this.

I am in awe!

99%

4 Likes