Introduce Yourself @OG (Part 2)

Glad you joined up @StickyBandit, best grow site on the net

2 Likes

welcome to OG enjoy

2 Likes

Wellcome from the old continent.

2 Likes

Hi @StickyBandit and @Maximum! Welcome to OG! You’ll both love it here!! Guaranteed!! Have fun!!

2 Likes

Hello!

Grower in New Mexico, small batches 2 plants. Iwas a heavy smoker when it was illegal and since I was sober, due to being in the military, for almost 10 years I find it hard to smoke most dispensary strains and I have recently been looking into the ‘Low Tolerance’ forum. My first grow was Cannatonic from GCS and used living soil. About an ounce per plant without the need of added nutrients.

Hope to hear some insight from everyone!

13 Likes

Welcome @dopekota ! You will find all the answers you seek here!!! Great to have you around.
I highly recommend checking out the various landrace/heirloom threads to see some of the genetics prior to the Cookies pollution.

AND my favorite (along with many others here):

Also maybe check out Mr. Nice seed auctions for more stabilized old school vibes. The site is Hella slow, but be patient and it will load
https://mrnice.nl/auctions/product-category/auctions/all-auctions/?v=796834e7a283

5 Likes

Hi @dopekota! Welcome to OG! You’ll love it here!! Without a doubt!! Enjoy!

4 Likes

@dopekota glad you are here welcome!

2 Likes

Welcome @dopekota you will definitely love it here!

Lots of knowledge around, good people who are rather helpful, plus great strains being grown, preserved, and shared very generously!

3 Likes

Welcome to OG @dopekota

3 Likes

Welcome to OG, @dopekota! Couch jumpers

4 Likes

Welcome to OG @dopekota!
Looks like you’re well on your way growing.
I’m sure that that you will find a welcoming community and a plethora of valuable information here to help you with your venture.

3 Likes

Welcome to the OG community @dopekota :raising_hand_woman:t3:

:green_heart: :seedling:

4 Likes

Prior to the cookies pollution, could you ellaborate more? any videos I can find online?

I am curious about some landraces, but I have enough flower for the time being so my growing process is going to be slow!

5 Likes

@dopekota welcome

2 Likes

Welcome @dopekota glad you joined up,former New Mexican here, worked for the Albuquerque journal, also worked up in Santa fe, wife is from New Mexico. Love all the open space there,.

3 Likes

Welcome @StickyBandit it’s great that you’re trying new things. Plenty of great growers and varying techniques to observe and learn from!

2 Likes

Welcome @dopekota I understand what it was like when I had to give up smoking for the military. Used to smoke and grow in the late 70’s early 80s and didn’t go back to it until the early 2000’s. At first the high was more intense. Made my stash go further lol… right now my wife @Lady.Zandra63 are working with landraces known for high CBD ratios.

Also, if you’re interested, here is a thread for veterans. I’m just getting started with it, come in just to shoot the chit or talk VA issues etc. Would love to see you come by.

3 Likes

Welcome to OG, anyone I have missed. :sunglasses: :metal: :metal: :metal: :metal: :metal: :metal: :peace_symbol:

2 Likes

Hey guys first post! Glad to be here! Came for the Sour Bubble, so hopefully I get to enjoy some of that! Musician by night, enthusiast of life all of the time.

:guitar::zap::bulb:

16 Likes