Leaf spetoria?

Can anyone identify what’s wrong with the leaves?
It’s only affecting one plant(The biggest), only on a few leaves, kinda in the top middle.

6 Likes

Looks like the beginning of mosaic virus. How long has it been like this?

2 Likes

Oh dear, I was suspecting that too, I never had it before. Must have been like 4 days, what should I do? They have one week of flowering.

Kind of hard to tell with a single leaf. Is this a plant from seed or clone? @buzzmobile may be able to help you if it is leaf spetoria.

Those are two different leaves, I just google it for mosaic virus and it looks pretty similar. I smoke tabacco and just the other day I defoliated without disinfecting the scissors, I probably got it. Must have had every single problem with cannabis by now, hope it doesn’t spread.

1 Like

I could be wrong, it’s not really a diagnosis just a guess from experience. I did have it before only one time, on one plant from seed. I smoke and grow tobacco so could’ve been a leading cause. I just kept it from touching the other plants and always sterilize any razors or scissors you’re using between different plants. If the leaf feels almost bubbly to the touch and the surface is a bit raised where it’s visible on the leaf then I would say that’s what it is. Send an update if it changes please.

Thank you

1 Like

My 1st thought was ‘virus’?

I’m training myself to sterilize my scissors etc. as well.
I’d suggest removing and disposing any leaves showing symptoms ASAP.

Cheers
G

2 Likes

How’s your ph

1 Like

@Gpaw right on.

@Chronickyle not really checking, I just bottom feed with water mixed with epson salt, I doubt is that.

1 Like

That’s not septoria.

It’s hard to tell from the picture if there is necrotic brown developing. If not, its probably just a genetic anomaly and nothing to worry about.

1 Like

I’d go with the most basic things first. Reverify water ph as tap water changes throughout the season, your biggest plant could show it first because it drinks the most. Have you used that nutrient schedule previously or is it new to this grow? What kind of lights?

@Chronickyle I use hps, nutrient is the same as always(biobizz). I don’t have the ph meter right now, if it was ph wouldn’t the the bottom leaves be affected first?

@Gpaw I decided not to remove since it’s on top leaves and the buds needs them and I’m starting to find more leaves that are slightly affected.

2 Likes

You took the words right out of my mouth.

2 Likes