LED Seedz..... Cherry Tart

4 Cherry Tart females flipped…

12 Likes

they’re getting happy… I usually don’t flower during the summer months… hot outside in my neck of the woods.

11 Likes

Nice grow bro! bet your glad of that nice led rig too when it gets hot outside eh.

5 Likes

thanks… this is my first run with it in the hot part of the year… these will be ready in early july…

5 Likes

Cherry Tart day 6 of flower… this might be awesome… if I can keep’em this happy

10 Likes

That artwork gets the ReikoX gold seal of approval. Tell me you’re getting some stickers made.

The plants look great as usual. I’ve got a pack of these laying around just waiting to be run.

8 Likes

9 days in… very nice structure… they’re worshiping the light this afternoon…

8 Likes

13 day in 12/12… Cherry Tart is gonna put on a show… can see a little frost showing…

10 Likes

If I hadn’t read this thread, I would have assumed those were clones instead of seeds. Look at that even canopy! :+1::seedling:

4 Likes

Buddy of mine testing these as well in DWC who has two so figured I would share his journey as well.

He is 4 weeks flipped and about 2 weeks showing sex I believe he said.

12 Likes

Cleaning up the bottoms at day 14… it’s show time for this cherry tart… this is one of if not the best structured plant I’ve ever grown… this Cherry Tart B is from seed and has 12 tops… all I did was top it a couple weeks ago…

9 Likes

Cherry Tart A… stayed a little shorter than the rest of them…

12 Likes

Looking good @Grower13 should be a frosty show. They are loving their new digs. Peace OG

6 Likes

16 days in 12/12…very nice stacking…

4 Likes

Yes they did, it’s going to be corn rows of buds in there very soon. Loving that new light brother.
Peace OG

2 Likes

Couple updated shots from my buddy’s test grow.

7 Likes

19 days into 12/12

7 Likes

Field of Greens right there. Going to be frosty for sure. Rock on…
OG

1 Like

They sure did stack well, she looks to be holding some potential weight, hows her bones / has she got a nose yet ?

1 Like

day 22

8 Likes