LED_Seedz Team #3 - Lemon Garlic OG x Starfighter

@LED_Seedz very fair. In fact more fair than you should be. After the Swamp came down last round my nonexistent “partner” roommate who was out of town the entire grow came back to town and stole a very large chunk of my harvest. Didn’t want to air it out much online but he split town to NY and had left me high and dry. Since then, I’ve not really felt comfortable flowering much so I’ve kept everything in stasis or moved things to various friends grows. Though I do have some stuff testing with one friend, he’s up in the mountains… so I wanted to keep my favorite fems of the Lemon Garlic x StarFighter F5 close so I could flower them and do them justice when everything is settled.

These are my 2 favorite ladies. They’re both extremely stinky. Sour, lemon, and have the smell of fresh cut green bell peppers. I’m beyond surprised of how well they’re doing as they’ve been in 6 inch pots for months. It got a little packed in there and a lil PM popped up but that has been gone for a while now. I’ve been treating them like bonsai plants. Defoliating and trimming back and they’ve been nothing but a breeze. I’m sure they’re begging for bigger pots and want to flower but they’re not showing any signs of stress. You’re right LED, I didn’t want to bring my personal life onto the net but I should’ve given you more than a single post.

Here are the 2 favorites I’ve kept on hand and am more than excited to flower when I can. The main reason they look so different is bc one was topped and the other not, but their internodal spacing is super super tight. The branch and smell already leads me to believe these are top knotch genetics.

3 Likes

1st rule of growing… tell no one… PERIOD!

2nd rule of growing… growing with a roommate/partner/buddy/ect. is usually a bad idea… PERIOD!

3rd rule of growing at your mama and/or daddies house is a really really bad idea.

5 Likes

Es mi primo. Su nombre es Mani. :wink:

1 Like

No kidding. Having a partner has in the past worked out extremely well. This was my best option at the time so unfortunately I kinda got myself fucked bc of it but whatcha gonna do. Onwards and upwards!

3 Likes

I’d add in rentals too, just not a good idea to grow where you dont have the maximum control of your space, anything less is leaving a lot to chance imho.

5 Likes