LED_Seedz Team #3 - Lemon Garlic OG x Starfighter

After soaking, the seeds were put to germinate in paper towels, will place them on rockwool cubes to sprout them after that.

Fixed it bro, thanks @ryasco.

5 Likes

Your pic didn’t load.

4 Likes

I found the other half of the seeds! WOOHOO!

8 Likes

Guess I never did post the darn pic of 10 up

Decided to keep 8 of the ten. Figure I will run these with you guys if y’all don’t mind.

9 Likes

I like to make posts of every single move i make. So here it is the LGxS already cracked and put to rockwool, i expect tomorrow somw of them will show cotyledons.

Still got a couple that need to crack. Well on our way. Not bad for 12 hours.

Rockwool presoaked @ 5.5pH overnight, in the morning it was @ 6.8pH, so it was corrected and the rockwool was then soaked again for a few minutes before placing seeds on the plugs.

HppHrvst

10 Likes

This really looks professional.

Nice work.

5 Likes

I appreciate it, i have put my mind, soul and heart into learning
how to do this. Your words mean the world to me bro!

9 Likes

10 Seeds showed cotyledons already, and 4 more are on the way up. We are gonna get 100% germ rate on this Mr. @LED_Seedz!

11 Likes

6 of the green pack seedlings has ever got going

Need some help getting some clones ran from seed as I’m doing a bunch of crosses this run and will need help with a test project similar to this Soon except everyone with room for more than 1 strain will be able to run as many packs as they can germ immediately

Pm me if you’ve got room to preserve some of these cuts and can cover the cost of clone shipper and shipping

5 Likes

I put 14 seeds to germinate and 14 seeds sprouted, i killed one accidentally and here we have the remaining 13 seeds with cotyledons and already transplanted to coco. Gave them 40% solution Sugar Daddy and Root 66. 350ppm and 5.8pH.

Sorry for the bad pics.

12 Likes

Just some Lemon :lemon: Garlic OG x starfighters
And some Star :star::dog: Dog Guava x Sunshine :sun_with_face: Daydream

Some cuts of good stuff in the middle…, it’s a mess

10 Likes

Hey @Swampthing, I’m not sure what exactly you are up to with the clones, but maybe you would get more exposure if you started another thread for it. Let’s try to keep this thread on topic. Thanks.

Going to be popping mine in a day or two!

4 Likes

I know… it’s posted elsewhere and didn’t want to stay from the topic but with all of them crowding the pic I figured I’d share the predicky I’m in

Danks
Swampy

3 Likes

Started germinating 12 LGOGxStarfighter today. They’re in Jiffy pellets. That is all.

9 Likes

Sounds exciting! Show us man! We love to see cotyledons!

3 Likes

I’ve used those for years to clone with…

4 Likes

What size do you use?

I’v never stopped using them since when I learned you could take them. I wonder how long of a trade secret it was? I didn’t know till I first came to OG in 04.

We use the 42mm. Can’t find them local. They say they are seasonal. rollseyes. Just ordered 100 for $14.00 way cheaper than buying local sorry to say.

added a pic

9 Likes

I buy the 3 dollar ones in boxes of 36 from walmart… the same size as the ones in the trays… what ever size that is?.. they should be showing up soon in the walmarts down south at least… I can get nearly 100% success with them every time… its an easy way to learn to clone…

6 Likes

Hi, when you grow up from seeds and they have slim long stem, u can plant them deeper to bottom of your pots And leave them only 2 cm high… You will get stronger flower and roots. :slight_smile: Next time :wink:

3 Likes

Update 8 of 12 have sprouted so far. I expect the others will be up in a day or so.

3 Likes