LEDSeedz Testing [USA Only] CLOSED

Thank you for getting my link up I tried hitting the chain sign then comes up this link and can’t figure how to get mine up. But live to test have 6 foot of space by 4.5 X4.5. LED seeds would love to run testers.

3 Likes

I’m not sure what you are asking? The entire sentence said

9 Likes

Sorry I was referencing the 3 strains you would be offering to OG testers as it seems you are doing 2 strains in house (for a total of 5 strains). I just wanted to know if the strains you’re offering to OG testers are aimed at being purple and potent? Wasn’t sure if it was just 1 or all the strains.

4 Likes

8 Likes

No worries, but nothing is purple in this round. That is the next round of seeds I am currently working on now. There will be 5 new strains created using a purple male who is known to throw purple on everything he touches, with of course that berry thing they are known for. All mothers used will be over the 20% THC level.

As for this round, yes there are also 5 strains of which two will be done in house. We will share the journey, and document it all so the info and pics are out there. I don’t expect one of them will be easy to run, and the other I just don’t want out there until I have seen what the cubing has done.

Every plant used in this latest run is at F2 to F4, so I do expect a lot of uniformity in the three remaining strains to test here. I also expect everything to test well in to the 20% range, and yield well.

That said…

Tomorrow is Friday and the deadline for this round. Honestly I have skimmed the thread and noticed a few applicants without journals, and or links to said journals. I will be reviewing all of them and making some choices tomorrow evening. I hope. Government shutdown could change things, but I hope to sending out PM’s on Saturday to be able to send next week so we can get this thing off the ground.

5 Likes

Did I misunderstand your initial post @LED_Seedz …the way I read it was you needed testers for a series of new purp strains now? You know I’m down to test, just looking for color specifically now and have a good option if these testers are not the purps. I really like your Kung Fu and it is STRONG, its much more what I’m looking for tbh? LMK please sir, Thanks.

:peace:

K

4 Likes

Hey @Kraven :wave:
As I read it, the purple ones are next (after this round)

4 Likes

Apparently so, twice even maybe.
LMAO

We are on This round of testers, not Next.

Better put that ICookies down M8!
:stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Now, so that I am not confused, are you in to this round, or are you wanting to wait on the purples?

6 Likes

Id love to play, but I wont be ready for at least another 5 weeks - when my current grow finishes. Im in soil now but switching to Ebb/Flow for the next grow.

Maybe I will be ready in time for the next round :slight_smile:

5 Likes

my grow journal LED_Seedz Team #3 - Lemon Garlic OG x Starfighter

7 Likes

I set the ICookies down for a sec…if your short and need me sure, I have zero issue testing for you…if you have it covered this round then I’ll pop Mel’s beans [Buckeye Purple]. and then test next round also. Either way I have you covered brother, I fosure want to get in on the purps though. :peace:

8 Likes

Been dying to give mel a visit and say hello.

3 Likes

I would have thrown my hat in for this too, but im in uk… good luck and happy growing,
Gaz

5 Likes

Thank you for the interest everyone. This round has been closed.

9 Likes

I just got i formed and got into this my page was telleing me was under manteinance several times in the day 2 days in a row but will look foward if there is goung to be more but if is still a chance to test some it would be a pleasure aloha

3 Likes

Sign me up. I’m sure you saw my link this time around thanks to help.

2 Likes
2 Likes

Only have one plant on here, and I can only finish outdoor next round.

I’ve closed this thread as we continue to have people popping in to ask for testing privileges.
When you want it back open, just let me know @LED_Seedz

Stay hazed
Jake

7 Likes