Testers: Lonely's Seeds

Hi OG, I’m looking for testers for four different cultivars.

Chem Core F2
(Amnesia Core cut S1 x C4DDD aka Contra D(Chem D x C4DD F2))
Chem Core is based on a previous cross I did in the past. I used the Amnesia Core cut and a Chem 91 S1 reversed as the father. Chem Core is a attempt to capture the essence from the initial cross. The Chem Core mother i chose, was a stretchy plant with dense nugs. The terps are complex Chem fumes and sweet undertones. Terps to expect are from fuel, chem to grapefruit, sweet sugar. The high is potent and stimulating, but there is some tingling body to it.

Both parent share the stretch and cluster formation. They didn’t share the same stem rub or leaf rub though. The mother was sweet and hazey, while the father was Chem/kush funk through and through.

This is just a seed increase of a plant I’ve enjoyed a lot. Since it’s a F2, I bet there is all kind of cool phenos in there. Personally I would do a pheno hunt on these seeds.

Dragon Core
(Dragon Drip(Swazi Dragon S2 x C4DDD) x Chem Core F1 )
The Dragon Drip female i chose to work with in this line is a Dragon Drip pheno i call “Beast”. This pheno have huge buds that dries into quite solid buds, it have sandy trichomes and is on the frosty side. It’s very vigorous and tackle every stress like a champion. The terps are complex and seem to change a bit from harvest to harvest. First harvest was more towards a sweet chem garlic mix, while the second was straight up chem/super glue/gasoline with a powerful cloying sweet undertone. High is strong and up, but if you smoke too much it turns into a day wrecker.

Both parents share the vigor and stretch. Much of the terps can be found in both sides of this line, but there is differences. While both lines are sweet, the type of sweetness is very different, Dragon Drip is cloying gassy, while Chem Core is fruity sugar. Both lines are on the frosty side and similar bud density.

My goal for this cross was to see if I could faten the buds, give the plants a sturdy frame and double down on those Chem D terps while pushing the high even further up.

Strawberry Death Blast
(The Pedigree(Bruce Banner #3 x Savage Hulk) x Chem Core F1)
The Pedigree female chosen for this cross is definitely a cookie leaner, smaller triched out buds with a sweet aroma with a deep kush fume and very low stretch, almost non existing. Her high got some kick though, but it’s quite short and intense, 1-2h max.

Both parent lines have a similar intense high, even though The Pedigree is half as short. They share oily trichome heads.

My goals was to find a cross that would manage Chem Core stretch, while keep a heady high, create interesting terps and this is why this female was chosen.

Chem Daddy Core
(Granddaddy Purple F2 x Chem Core F1)
This Granddaddy Purple mother was the most berry/grape candy sweetness out of the plants I had, but when matured she got this deep earth and kush terp profile that was really interesting. It only gets deeper with cure. I believe that this cross is going to generate a fantastic polyhybrid.

The parents have nothing in common, the possibilities are endless.

My goal was to give Chem Core a sturdier frame and interesting terps.

Expectations

• You must be a reputable member of OG.
  • You MUST be able to grow as soon as you get the seeds delivered.
  • Please respect my wishes and don’t reproduce the tester seeds. You can do your own crosses or keep clones.
  • Weekly updates of your grow.
  • A small review of the final result.

IF you run with the seeds you will never ever receive anything from me again. That’s that…

If say that you like the seeds you tested I’ll send out more packs to you.

Please send me a pm if you’re interested and we will sort out the details and get some beans in your hand.

Pz :v:t2:

53 Likes

Best of luck bud, I’m sure there will be some takers! :pray: :green_heart:

3 Likes

Can’t believe no one jumped on these yet. Some great sounding stuff

7 Likes

Wow this seems really, really exciting. I’m trying to figure out my space currently… I have so much I want to run but cannot wait to see these run! Ah. These will be awesome

5 Likes

Only room for 3 more girls…

3 Likes

I would love to jump in on this but I recently only came back to OG after about a 16 year hiatus or so lol…I’ll follow the thread though regardless!

5 Likes

Your work looks interesting, but I’m full up on my schedule to next winter. :laughing:

4 Likes

C’mon, EVERYONE, help a “GOOD DUDE” out!!! I wish you every success you deserve, Good Luck with your Project. SS/BW…mister :honeybee: :100: :pray: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

7 Likes

My tents going to burst :boom: lol :sweat_smile: cant wait to see these get tested sounds fire

3 Likes

I would but I can’t do 12 at one time
I’m already testing DEF
Running Anonymous BBD
Cartwrights RP
Barries BH
Mindless and Blueberry x Hash Plant.

6 Likes

@Toker1 Maybe 12 was a bit of a wishful thinking of my part, so be able to see the diversity of a pack. But if you got some spare room and you got a cultivar of mine in mine, I would be happy to provide you with a pack :pray:t2:

7 Likes

Thank you everyone for the kind words :fire: You’re all fire as usual.

9 Likes

Dragon core sounds like a blast.
I can do 6 for sure and maybe more, I have 10
Running now but soon it’s time to sex those and
I have a better idea of my space available.

3 Likes

Sounds like an great opportunity! Though I think im alittle to new to OG

2 Likes

I get what you were going for as you’d like to see variety and what your cultivars have to offer. I had to rethink this in my own tester thread as most people like a little diversity when growing herb. More flavors to savor. I think if you drop this down to whatever OG’s have space for or a bit lower of a number you may have better luck with testers.

Your crosses sound pretty delectable!

7 Likes

Cool to see you going for testers! And that’s a good timing with the spring coming.

I agree with Rhai, 12 is a high number, you may have more answers with a lower one. A lot of people growing 2-6 plants is better than very few doing 12, and more likely to happen. That’s more logistic though. But if you propose packs of 6, without pressure to grow all of it at once, I’m thinking you’ll have more feedback faster.

Or do a contest like @THCeed :laughing:

Looking forward to see your stuffs growing anyway

9 Likes

Thank you for the kind input, love it. @Rhai88 and @funkyfunk.

4 Likes

Some great crosses you have there. :open_mouth:
:peace_symbol::lobster:

1 Like

I grew Bruce banner last season. Same deal has kick but short lived. Prolly where that genetics came in.

1 Like

I’m in…, Yay.
Dragon Core sounds interesting for sure
Can’t wait, thank you.
I update here and at my thread
Thanks again

3 Likes