Testers wanted. landrace sative hybrid *closed*

Hi,

I need 10 people willing to journal their thought on a cross I made. It is Red Dragon x Aloha Og. The red dragon mom is Brazilian x Afghani. She was a true 50/50 split, lots of frost, Decent yeild, and tasted like cedar and incense. Dad was a wild card. The Aloha og male was a plant I thought was a fem seed. Stray pollen blessed me with this dude. Maui Wowie x Primate og he had great spacing in veg and I was saving him till I had proper space in flower. To my surprise it was a boy. I have lots of pollen saved but this was a test cross.

1. @Gpaw :canada:
  2. @MTL :us_outlying_islands:
  3. @blueridge
  4. Indoornesian :us:
  5. @indacaman57 : U.S
  6. @Irie_islander .
  7. @Dirtron
  8. @Tejas U.S.
  9. @Soonami :us:
    10.@worstsideman63 : u.s
22 Likes

Sounds interesting but can’t fit it in. Best of luck, sounds really cool.

3 Likes

Sounds delicious!! Wish I could help too.

1 Like

Fourth vote for sounding amazing but unfortunately can’t help at the moment.

2 Likes

I need more tents… and a licence… This sounds super sweet but I think I’m already at my limit for popping in 2021 :wink: Looking forward to seeing how it all turns out though!

1 Like

Just started a new run! Wish I had space

2 Likes

Sounds amazing pretty descriptive taste

1 Like

@Dirtron @Irie_islander @Indoornesian

1 Like

Hey Petal,

What is required for journaling?

I’ll volunteer. :+1:t4::+1:t4:

2 Likes

I’m booked but give it time some ppl will jump in to assist.

2 Likes

I would want updates and pictures every 2 weekish. I might ask a few questions if issues happen. Nothing much

2 Likes

I have a little room in my fall grow so can add some if you like.
It would be a couple females only and in 3 gallon pots.
What’s your estimate on height, stretch and flower time?

Cheers
G

2 Likes

70-80 max days would be about right. both parent doubled in height doubled in height. This is a poly hybrid so phenos are going to be wide but I have a feeling this could be magic. I just want to see the phenos with the tighter structure from the Aloha og. Mom is bringing the density from the Aghani. I would recommend a tomato cage for some. Mom could snap her own branches by the end of flower

3 Likes

Any sign of herms?

I’ve got cages, so that’s covered.

Cheers
G

3 Likes

This sounds interesting. I’m gonna move things around but I can do it . By the time I receive the beans I’ll have a spot for it.

1 Like

Not so far and I have mom in reveg at the moment. I have not tested the male since he was an unplanned surprise I made the best of what i was given. He was super pretty and smelled metallic and gasy with a sharp undertone I am excited to see translated into babies.

6 Likes

Are you gonna name this strain? Hawaiian Dragon, or something like that?

2 Likes

Not yet. I might if I decide to pursue it with another batch. i only made about 100.

3 Likes

I’m down to try some. My journal skills are a bit lagging, but I’ll put up pics as much as I can. If you’re comfortable with me popping around five beans, and if they perform well I’ll run them again.
Also now is a good time as I’m in the middle of two seed runs. By the time these get thru vegging I should be able to send them straight to flower.
So if you’re kool with all of that, put me in the game coach!

3 Likes

4 Likes