Let’s see those old grow guides and collectibles!

I got some mushroom guides too, I’ll try to get some of those up too :sunglasses:

7 Likes

All color book of mushrooms and fungi
Moira Savonius, Octopus Books Limited, 1973

13 Likes

Color treasury of mushrooms & toadstools
Uberto Tosco, Crescent, revised edition, 1973

10 Likes

Growing the Hallucinogens
Hudson Grubbed, Level Press, 1st printing, 1973, very good.

12 Likes

Australian handbook for indoor growing of marijuana
D.R. Wakefield, revised edition, 1986.

14 Likes

my reference material. The one on the left I havehave had since the early 80’s. The other a new addition. :+1:

12 Likes

Those are some of the great ones! Where would we be without these literary classics?

4 Likes

Hell of a collection! How do you even find them? @ToddMcC Todd McCormick has got a hell of a collection of cannabis books and memorabilia as well

4 Likes

If you know him, tell him to drop in … we’d love to have a visit… and thanks for the kind words! The answer is patience :sunglasses:

4 Likes

Baking with Mary Jane
Edwina Carbajal, HB Digital, 2009, signed by the author, print run of 50, very fine.

13 Likes

Hey @HorseBadorites, I think I just found you on LibraryThing… is that you? Is this yours?

16 Likes

NICE!!!
(extra stuff the forum bot tells me to add cuz it doesnt look like i have a complete sentence in my post)

4 Likes

Thanks buddy, It took 10 years to find that one :pray:

4 Likes

Now that I look at this real close… I think he used my cover shot… damn it… it’s the only one I have ever seen :slightly_frowning_face:

4 Likes

worth the quest for sure!!
i’m green…

3 Likes

This was the first and most complete grow guide I had ever seen when I downloaded this video from the gnutella network 20+ years ago:

15 Likes

I loved that video grow guide and the others like it. So cool to see the plants in action

4 Likes

Nice, and thank you for sharing :raised_hands:

2 Likes

And then of course… there has always been the mystery of the DR. Atomic’s marijuana multiplier cover variations…… out of them the one on the bottom left has different publishing info than the others… being from Thai Power , the company that made the Iso2 Isomerizer instead of Kistone Press like the rest, no one knows which was first, it’s actually been a thorn in the side of some underground comic collectors for a long time…. I even talked to Larry Todd about it and he’s so mad about people stealing his art over the years, that he basically told me to fuck off, and he doesn’t give a shit, the mystery remains :slightly_frowning_face:

Check those out :point_up_2:@Mithridate

12 Likes

I already am :wink:

3 Likes