Let's all show our appreciation for Lemonade Joe and all the staff for the 420 event

Fantastic site one of the best on the net thank you all

2 Likes

:blush:

Thanks everyone!

Iā€™d like to give the biggest credit to our moderators! Especially @Calyxander, @Northern_Loki and @toastyjakes. They are doing the heavy-lifting, keeping all disputes, flags and user requests under control, so that I can focus on creative things like #overgrow420 event.

Also donā€™t miss Lokiā€™s brilliant A Detailed Look into the Vivosun VS4300 LED.

Itā€™s great to have you on board, guys!

12 Likes

I will say that everyone that is a regular user on here is top notch on every detail. Kudos to the team.

3 Likes

My heart goes out to Joe, all the admins and all the sponsors for making a rough-for-many-of-us April into a month to celebrate instead!

5 Likes

Thanks to all of you in charge of taking care of OG, It has to be a lot of work keeping this place up and running.

2 Likes

Thanks so much Joe and team for organizing the 420 event as all your efforts are appreciated and enjoyed by all. :green_heart:

2 Likes

Thank you to everyone behind the scenes for this event! Much love and canā€™t wait for the drawings!

1 Like

I think this was a brilliant idea @DougDawson. Big thanks to everyone involved with this project. I always say this is a great community.

2 Likes

A big thanks to @LemonadeJoe, @Calyxander , @Northern_Loki and @toastyjakes for keeping OG real!

4 Likes

Well that was a fantastic event. Many thanks to LemonadeJoe, the Moderators and all the sponsors for such a fun day. Congratulations to all the winners.

ezgif.com-gif-maker (20)

7 Likes

That was a great event, I had a blast. Thanks for all the hard work @LemonadeJoe and everyone else behind the scenes.:+1:t2:

6 Likes

I thought it was pretty cool. It was good to see everybody over there chatting I guess

1 Like

Thanks for keepin the train rollin down the line team og and lemonade joe.

2 Likes

Iā€™m surely grateful! Even if I hadnā€™t won a hot rod light! This place is amazing.

I urge yā€™all to join the Patreon if you have an extra few bucks per month. I believe that lemonadejoe deserves all costs plus a decent wage for running this oasis!

2 Likes

You can also give a one time gift. I feel safe here.

3 Likes

Thanks again!

1 Like

Iā€™d like to apologize to not hitting like for all the new user posts :sweat_smile: & say thanks as a teamOG middleman.

May OG remain forever.

:evergreen_tree:

2 Likes

Great space and community. Thank you for all the excellent behind the scenes work

1 Like

That was a fun event, thanks for everything you and the team do to make this is a great place!

1 Like

Definitely! Thank you thank you thank you and big ups to Lemonade Joe for all you do for the community!

1 Like