List of the strains in your bud stash

Grape pie, triangle kush, Cuban black haze, gelato auto, ripley og auto, banana daddy auto,

3 Likes

congo haze, SC blue dream, blueberry, koffee, chile verde, lime pop kush

3 Likes

ancient goji!

2 Likes

Hows the koffee, is it really coffee terps and what are the effects

1 Like

@Instg8ter kqiller queen and columbine gold. yes sir!

1 Like

Tastes and smells nothing like coffee. Terps are earth and gas. Effects are really really nice though. Iā€™d describe it as a euphoric and uplifting hybrid. Definitely could be a morning smoke despite retaining that gassy/indica thing. Really strong too. I really like it. I have hardly any lime pop kush left so the koffee has become my daily driver smoke and I reach for it 8 times out of 10 when Iā€™m trying to smoke. I could probably survive only smoking it if I had too. But yeah, donā€™t grow it if youā€™re looking for coffee terps. More like a really nice og but absolutely 0 citrus like some og cuts have. I think it got its name from the effects and not tje terps. Certainly more ā€˜upā€™ than you expect when you smell it or look at the lineage. Old school gas.

4 Likes

Tough reading all this without pics lol

Ive got some on E jars of

L.A. confidential
Blue Monster (half full and about To get hopefully 2 more jars at least lol)
Sour Jack
Chem d
All in long term storageā€¦

Plus currently medicating with

• Some killer o.g. grown I got from secret santa that Iā€™ve just started toking And put into jars , some still in freezer I havenā€™t tried yet.

A little chunk of hash too lol

7 Likes

Sensi skunk
Island sweet skunk
Bubba
Lebanese
Pineapple thai
Romulan grapefruit
Gorilla girl
Dancehall
Some sweetskunk tashkenti cross
A Romgft/pineapple Thai cross I call ā€˜partygirlā€™
Tashkenti landrace
Bubba/romulan mix dry sift hash

5 Likes

Sunset Sherbet

4 Likes

Howā€™s the Gorilla Girl Iā€™m going to be trying to grow some

1 Like

Is that orgnkd oger kush?

1 Like

giving tree
crack venom
fruity pebbles
sfv og
purple panty dropper
forbidden jack
blue god
killer malawi x Sensi NL
blue frost
sunset sherbet x wedding cake
la confidential
chocolate hashberry x blackberry
platinum grape frosting
eagle berry
watermelon lemonade
spirit train f2
apple gushers
acai cookies
green queen x querkle
mango creamsicle
Love missile R715
grapeade
gushers pie
white truffles x pancakes
og cake
blueberry x vanilla frosting
Panama red
the shit that killed Elvis
Skywalker x butterscotch og
Green crack
Guava dubstar
Northern lights #5
old world paki
Oklahoma oil strike
White widow auto
Ak47 auto
Afghan Kush rider auto
Bruce banner 3 auto
Pineapple express auto
Cherry brandy auto

Ya times get tough trying to decide what to smoke

14 Likes

Whatā€™s your most successful one?

1 Like

As in how? Weā€™re talking over 50 varieties from last season what would u define as successful

1 Like

The one you would be most proud of

1 Like

Whatā€™s the shit that killed Elvis ?

3 Likes

Cannabis cup winner from like 06 I think, was prob one of like 3-5 on that list that joined the 30%+ party

3 Likes

All were very unique, butterscotch was straight black/purple. Guava dubstar was pink, spirit train was tall and faaaat, white truffles x pancakes was like walking into a bakery after frosting a bunch of cakes, Panama red was green on top and bottoms of leaves and everything was red, acai cookies was one of my most potent and a space saver that grows like a coat rack, la confidential and purple panty dropper are my knock out weed and PPD Iā€™ve worked with for a while now and will continue to. The gushers lines have been effin amazing smoke too especially the apple gushers. I dunno hard to say exactly, the ones I thought sucked were Nl5, blue god, and the Malawi x NL

2 Likes

Those sound delicious. You have pics of some of those on here?

All over, question is where did I post em haha prob see a lot of it clicking on my summary and going back to about oct-dec in my postings, the ā€œwho grows purple budsā€ thread got my pink one in it