List of the strains in your bud stash

Poison ivy x Dosido

8 Likes

I like the way think growmie!
Nice selection :yum:

3 Likes

Damn @AzSeaindooin420 !!
I want to be like you when I grow up :wink:

Where do you keep it all, I feel like you would need a whole room just for storing buds!

3 Likes

Well we get to grow all year long out here without frost, just several runs a year, that wasnā€™t even including the seed runs for the community. Last yearā€™s was an amazing grow year with only bigger better things to come now Iā€™m more dialed in

5 Likes

Feeling a little pale in comparison but currently in jars I haveā€¦

-Sour/pine/lemon StrawBerry Temple Pheno
-Frutti StrawBerry Temple Pheno
-Peach HashPlant
-TrainWreck
-SuperSilver HashPlant
-SpaceMonkey (one canagar left)
-OrangeWookie (From @Crunchberries)
-SunshineQueen (from Crunchberries)

About to cut

-HotMess
-HindSight
-Fire on The Mountain

10 Likes

blueberry pie
grape cake
panama red
purple unicorn

4 Likes

Is that Panama Red from Coastal?

3 Likes

no, i think it was seeds i got from a member on here. (@Mr.Gritz ) i threw one outdoors last season but iā€™m not impressed with it. i donā€™t know if it was the actual panama red or not.

1 Like

We wiped out our stash last year as we added an addition on to the house. Had to flower out everything, but a few cuttings I just needed to keep.
So, now in jars, we got couple of Capā€™s Mac Stomperā€™s, some of Capā€™s Granny Macā€™s, a small bit of Honey Badger Haze, Some Capā€™s Big Chillz, and a now fav, Capā€™s MacV2.
However these will probably be my last Cap bean runs. I love the gear, but way to expensive for me. Iā€™ll keep mining the less costly cultivars, Iā€™m more thrilled with low cost grown buds over paying for branded spotlighted gear everyone is chasing. No regrets to paying up for some brandied ladies, loved running them and all.
For me, there is far more pleasure in growing out a packet of beans I paid small for, and got big returns from them. And the Seedheaven freebies, (just one lower cost source) have given me some stunning plants!!
Iā€™ll let you all fight over what is best, and Iā€™ll grow out yesteryears forgotten beans.
Last night we finished the last grams of Flower Power Seedbank Hypro Widow13

1 Like

@anonymous4289 How much experience do you have outdoors. Iā€™m trying my first outdoors run. Iā€™m fenced in and locked up but what kindve obstacles should I expect to encounter

@DrGonzo13
The gorilla girl was pretty good sedative type.smokeā€¦the best part was the aroma when drying and curing was like a Starbucks or the coffee aisle at an upscale market.
It smelled great and tasted sort of nutty when smoked.

2 Likes

WW, NL and CherryFestival.

:green_heart: :seedling:

3 Likes

Fam auto. Gelato. Watermelon. Gmo.

1 Like

Howā€™s the purple panty dropper, I have Humboldt Dream going this season. Blue Dream x PPD.

2 Likes

Always been one of my favorites been holding on to the cultivar for a while now and grown several plants of it, still got a couple oz of it kicking around too, havenā€™t had the blue dream cross though

1 Like

In my stash,
Critical Kush
Grape Frost
Crazy Miss Hyde
God Bud
A13 x Molokia Frost
Burmese Pure
Orange cookies x Chocolate diesel
Cherry Pie
Venomberry
GMO
Curtis Lowe, bag seed from a guy named Curtis.:laughing: it hermed late in flower.
I have leftovers from 2020.

7 Likes

Blueberry yum yum
Kali og
Northern lights
Purple urkle
Syrian
B13x white widow

6 Likes

This post is cool I was just wondering what everyone else had while browsing my lil stockpile the other day. I have a container that has the last of some hindu kush X critical purple mixed with everything else( got in the habit of dumping whatā€™s left in the grinder in this little mixing bowl) and these:
Gorilla Glue
Heavy Chevy
Gelato
Early skunk

3 Likes

Chem 91 x OMG
Chem 91 x AfKansastan/X18
Beatrix Choice
Colombian Cheese
Sunshine Daydream
Sinai (Egyptian landrace)
Romulan bx4

5 Likes

What stock was your NL5 from? If you donā€™t want to post it, DM me. I have NL5 from a few sources and Iā€™m curious if I have some from what you grew.