List of the strains in your bud stash

What do you think of the Beatrix Choice?

1 Like

Right now I have on handā€¦
Shiskaberry
SS#4
Blueberry
Cackleberry x Sour strawberry
Cackleberry x DBHP
God Bud (JOTI Purple pheno)
God Bud f2 (unknown cultivar)
Godā€™s Master Kush
Gorilla Glue #4
Bubba Kush
OG Kush
Molokai Frost
Sour Diesel
Sour OG
Cheese
Platinum Cheesecake
Comatose Kush
Red Congolese x Super Silver Haze

:grin::grin::grin::grin: variety is the Spice of Life!

8 Likes

Dude itā€™s absolutely fucking fantastic. True to the description in the original SSSC catalogue, it is indeed quite psychedelic and intense! My favorite pheno out of all the plants is the Acapulco leaner, very long lasting effect that comes in waves with brief peaks of complete lucidity throughout, almost like a small dose of good clean acid :grin: aroma is overripe cherries and bbq burnt ends with some tamarind notes. Some of the most unique flower Iā€™ve ever had!

12 Likes

Great write up. Overripe cherries and BBQ burnt endsā€¦thatā€™s a smell I donā€™t think Iā€™ve ever come across. I have a pack of Beatrix Choice and have only seen a couple grows of it.

3 Likes

All outdoor grown and some as old as three seasons. Last season, DJ Short and Hazeman were the first purchased seed grow; the rest have been clones, bag seeds, and seeds from friends.

OG Kush X Sour Diesel
Lemon Kush X Sour Diesel
Durban Poison
Candyland
Blueberry Muffin
Dreamcatcher
Blue Dream
Wedding Cake
DJ Short Everything Delightful (Kind of Flo-ish pheno)
DJ Short BV2
Molokai Kush
Dosido

1 Like

Is that the Dark Owl one? How do you like it?

Howā€™s this bad boy smoke?

2 Likes

It is probably my favorite. Itā€™s from @Oldtimerunderground and its a super heady buzzy high. It just rocks me but leaves me able to do stuff. Gets me creative. Almost a fresh minty taste to it and it burns so clean. The high lasts a really long time with almost no burn out at all.

5 Likes

Sounds about right.

Iā€™m very interested in taming crazy Sativas. This fits the bill.

2 Likes

Iā€™ll be running Malawi and, probably, a couple of these guys too this fall, I got bit by the sativa bug too.

1 Like

Iā€™m thinking Mexican for the fall because thatā€™s what Iā€™ve got. Looks nice.

Iā€™ve also got Transkei x Durban Poison on the go right nowā€¦ sitting at 12 weeks tomorrow, with probably 4 more weeks to go. I dusted a couple bottom branches withā€¦ either my SLH or Sour D (I canā€™t quite remember right now, lol)

I can ship ya a few if those beans if your interested

1 Like

Thanks man I am very interested.

Iā€™ve had Durban on the brain. I have memories of a Durban x Afghan and it is old schoolā€¦ That lemon haze might be a good addition too.

2 Likes

Done bud, I threw it in my calendar under my Harvest transki reminder (May 12) that will be 14 weeks flowerā€¦ they may go up to 16 weeks, only time (and trichomes) will tell

Beauty thanks man.

Let her take her sweet time like sheā€™s supposed to :rofl:

1 Like

Honestly couldnā€™t tell ya, wasnā€™t to impressed really with it, was prob in the bottom 5 out of all these I grew last year

2 Likes

Original sensible from seed supreme on those ones, grown out several of em and always turned out nice, pulling another plant in a few days

1 Like

I have no such luxury. So far I have been Harvest to mouth, with maybe a couple week cure first. On my 4th grow, keep hoping for a harvest big enough to get past this hand-to-mouth thing.

Right now I am smoking Zskittelz, and I have Double Grape in the tent drying. I have maybe 2 weeks of the Zskittelz left and then I will have to dip into the DG.

4 Likes

Iā€™d have to double check but itā€™s probably like 10 at various stages of quantity/cure.

How big is your tent? How much do you smoke?