Live Chat with Mars Hydro Employee

Mars Hydro Reflector 192, from start to stretech

1 Like

@Jay

As you can see from the pic, there is a vent window designed on the tent for airflow, when you uses fans, it will low the general airflow in a tent. This is how my understand to reduce inside heat , is not right ? :confused: :confused: :confused:

Thanks for clear the light you are using and thanks for your advice.

If you are asking which is better good at heat releasing, I must mention our SP250. Because the thick heat sink and fin design, it makes Mars SP series release more

1 Like

@toastyjakes

“MarsHydro420” is an extra coupon code, it can be applied each product displayed on our website. Even when some are already in a special offer.

Better than nothing, right ? :grinning: :grinning:

Thank you, great advice, knowledge learned ~ :wink:

Hi, @toastyjakes

We made it very clear about the products we are for giveaway and how to enter, I don’t know why it bothers you so much, I am confused .:confused: :confused: :confused:

You can still check it on this Mars Hydro TS1000 giveaway thread, it’s still there.

:four_leaf_clover: :revolving_hearts: What’s up, growers !

I am bringing you another good news here. :revolving_hearts: :revolving_hearts: :revolving_hearts:

:grinning: :grinning: We,recently have below items in a 20% off sale.

:rocket: If your base in one of our warehouse country, like US,CA, AU,UK, RU and DE, you get covered on this promo. Below is a Canada price for your reference. :airplane:

If you are interested, email me :gift: marketing1@mars-hydro.com to know more details.

So I’ve got a 2000 square foot ware house I need to line with lights. Which model do you recommend and how much in canadian funds will that cost me. I’m looking to get 9.7 grams per watt minimum or atleast .726 grams per diode but a minimum of 1.32 oz per square foot? Need to be set up by Wednesday at noon (Pacific standard time)

4 Likes

Just one TSW7600000 will do your job bro, advertised 300W actual 250.

3 Likes

I want multiple… stacking light, some facing up. Some facing down, so pointed at the wall just because

2 Likes

:four_leaf_clover: :revolving_hearts: What’s up, growers !

I am bringing you another good news here. :revolving_hearts: :revolving_hearts: :revolving_hearts:

:grinning: :grinning: We recently have below items in a 20% off sale.

:rocket: If your base in one of our warehouse country, like US,CA, AU,UK, RU and DE, you get covered on this promo. If you live in UAS, Below is the price for your reference. :airplane:

Mars Hydro Cree 256

How big is that warehouse?.. that picture must be taken from 3 stories up. The plant will put out atleast 36 pounds

3 Likes

The grow space is 4*4 ft, don’t caculate the harvest. LOL

True and I thought it was cool they pmed me as.my cabinet light died and asked.me if I would run a light. I said absolutely. I have a bestva 2000w in my tent for a comparison.

So they kept asking me for a link to my grow, but there was a bunch of likes from them on my grow so I was like wtf? I musta been effin lit. I got all excited haha what a dumbass. 4 lights in a space that a 600w EH would kill. I was like why order 4 bestva 2000w for 200 a piece instead of 200 for a hid ballast reflector 1 hps bulb and an EH bulb with two ratchets glasses wire eyelet hangers?

I was just excited when they PM’d me . Had.me feeling all special inside. A light is a means to an end. Some out of the box lights are good some stencil on awesome. Fluence and hlg. Now that’s rockin a 4x4. You can build a solstrips or q.b… Jake’s has a nice new setup for the low.

The thing is ethics. I get it they were new. Trying to figure a way to reach out. That’s cool. One thing ive leaned good shit sells itself. Usually word gets around something is good. Mars Hydro blew me off like a hot chick hehe.

Y’all have fun showing lite brites with plastic plants underneath. Jk. :laughing::facepunch:. Later. Y’all can still send me the biggest light you have I’ll run it then send it back in 4 years. Cool? Thanks. I dare you. Hehe

Harvest time under Mars Hydro SP250

Contact email : marketing1@mars-hydro.com
Official website : www.mars-hydro.com

1 Like

@Gaz29 @GMan @Northern_Loki @Mongobongo @toastyjakes

Do you have some recommendations for @Grease_Monkey to get 9.7 grams per watt minimum or at least ? ?

1 Like

Mars Hydro TS1000

Contact email : marketing1@mars-hydro.com
Official website: www.mars-hydro.com

1 Like

GMO weed and a very small, harnessably intense, macro star, 3tbs of unicorn poop and half a cup of pyrite per gallon of media

5 Likes

Did you enjoy the reply to your question :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::+1:t2:

3 Likes