Live Chat with Mars Hydro Employee

Normally, plants only need red nad blue color in the process of growing. For a full spectrum, it includes all light wavelength that plants needed, they can be applied into a full grow stage.

For par rate, we don’t calculate by time, we calculate it by light hang height. As you can see our SP250 below for your reference,

2 Likes

I use 2 of these in a 40 inch x 40inch sq tent
Awesome

2 Likes

:sunglasses: :sunglasses::sunglasses: :sunglasses:
I am sure they did

1 Like

Which color do you like ?

2 Likes

The blue one gets my vote

2 Likes

Whats up, growers!!! Black Friday Deal is coming, pls check !

1 Like

@Zoey hi bro
Looks like I’ll need to replace my 2 (96watt) reflector series they’ve been running 12 to 18 hours a day for 5 years and I see some lights are out !
What do you recommend for a 40 inch. X 40 inch x 60 high tent
I was looking at the tsw 2000
I seem to like the coverage
Or the I believe it’s the 146 reflector
I need a light I can run for both veg and flower

Peace
Paps

1 Like

@Papalag

May i know are you refering to our Reflector 96 or Reflector 48 ?

This is Reflector 48 looks like, real power is 96watts. 2 Reflector 48 can only cover a 2*4 grow space.

This is Reflector 96 looks like, real power is 185watts. 2 Reflector 96 can cover a 4*$ grow space, this is the one you refer to, right ? If so, TSW2000 would be the one as an upgraded replacement :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Hey, where are located ? TSW2000 will have a 15% off Black Friday Sale from NOV.27-NOV.28, and our code can provide you an extra 10USD saving, need we keep you one space for this ???

3 Likes

Week 9 (day 59) of flower, NICE DONE~

1 Like

Thanks bro looks like I’ll be up grading soon

Yes I have 2 96 watt reflector series now love them both
So the tsw 2000 would be a great choice

1 Like

Hey, are you familiar with these lights ? Except Reflector96 and TSW2000, have you get know about these ?

1 Like

Yes, TSW2000 is white spectrum, when you see the light, your eyes will be more comfortable, personally, I like it :slight_smile:

I find a comparison video for your reference,

Start from Clones

Week 4 of flower

3 Likes

Setup done, 2 #marshydro #ts3000 in 4x8 grow tent, looking very hot ! If you love them, don’t forget to order during Nov.28-Nov.29, get 15% off, original price is US$439.99, Black Friday price: US$373.99, save US$66 total !

www.mars-hydro.com

Extra US$ 10 coupon code: MarsBlackFriday6

Hello Mars Hydro:

You seem to be out of stock on your 2x4 tent in Canada. Any idea when you might get more?

Thank you.

1 Like

The new batch may take a few times to arrive, brother, how big is your grow space ??

Thanks for letting me know. My grow space is 2x4

2 Likes

Just checked our stock, in Canada warehouse, we only have 5*5 ft grow tent in stock now~~

If only I had room for a 5x5

1 Like

Harvest from TSW 2000
If you love them, don’t forget to order during Nov.28-Nov.29, get 15% off, original price is US$249.99, Black Friday price: US$212.99, save US$30 total !