Mars Hydro Black Friday Sale - up to 50% off 2019.11 NO JOKE!

:four_leaf_clover: Whats up grower, many of OG grower complained about our 3% off purchase discount code is a joke. Now , here comes some real stuff !!!

There is a 10USD coupon you can use on any item or any promo during Black Friday !!!
10USDCOUPON CODE: MarsBlackFriday6 It will be valid from Nov. 28th.

Best offer than ever !!!
Pre-Black Friday Sale

Buy one get one free purchase discount code: MarsHydro420

If you need an extra lighting, or first time grow under led, want to compare with your HPS,HID,CMH, this is the high time !!!

Welcome leave any of your question below !!!

Click HERE to see Black Friday Sale details

2 Likes

I really hate when sales include ā€œUp Toā€ā€¦

5 Likes

Yes! ā€œUp toā€ is classic sales bull-shit. It has absolutely no meaning and is always written in smaller print in the hope that the buyers are stupid or illiterate/inumerate.

Seriously Pumpkin, you know I have no problem with you or Mars Hydro but your marketing team has basically announced here that your company will take advantage of incautious buyers.

4 Likes

Anther thread for the mute button. Up to 50 % off huh. with yā€™alls track record, Im gonna PASS!!!

2 Likes

Before it gets confused i think the pre sales are buy 1 get 1 meaning 2 total not 3 units. Buy one get two free would be 3 units.

not any hate here just clearing it up. Cause i sure thought 3 at first quick glance.

5 Likes

Yes, correct , buy one get one free, that 2 lights in total :slight_smile:

1 Like

I know you guys donā€™t like 3% off, for buy one get one free,use ā€˜MarsHydro420ā€™ at checkout, you can save more !!! Really save something here.

1 Like

Let me make it clear, UP TO is the roof % off on our Black Friday sales, you can see from those photos, only second one is UP TO 50%, it is our combo sale, letā€™s take our SP250 as an example, there will be several combo options, like SP250+Reflector 48, SP250+Pro II 120 something like this, almost all mixed light are 50% off !!

If you are only interested in our TS and SP, there will be a 15% off from NOV.28-NOV.28, plus a 10 USD coupon, it will be more than 10% off . Which one are you interested ? Let me know, I can calculate the real price after discount for you one by one for your reference :slight_smile:

Wow, you can call my real name here, I am okay with that:) My real name is Zoey .

How sad it it to hear this:( Let me explain it and get your doubts removed, ok ? UP TO is the max % off we will provide for our Black Friday, its not a scam, we made an article to clear it up. Do you need some lighting recently ? I can calculate the real price for your reference, you will know you can get how many % off in real .

1 Like

Hey Zoey! I have an earlier PM from you suggesting I use Pumpkin.
The problem with ā€œup toā€ is the instant perception of taking advantage. The factual reality behind it doesnā€™t matter if the phrase causes the reader to walk away. I suppose, your marketing department is counting on a larger number of people, who donā€™t understand, clicking in. And that is my point.

I am currently using 3 $7 SIL splitters with <$5 bulbs for ~600w each. Veg seems fine. No idea how flower will go or if I will get full expression of the strains. If I was confident of quality, functionality, and durability $79 would be a manageable buy-in but I have trouble differentiating between your marketing hype and your engineering ethic.

2 Likes

I get the point, honestly, this is the one we can think about at this time, because different products has a different discount, to have them in one banner is not easy, so , we come up with a max discount range: UP TO 50% OFF. To avoid some misunderstanding, we make 3 banners, each for different time, that is pretty clear, right ?

4 Likes

I understand what you are trying to achieve. Your marketing team have, perhaps unknowingly, chosen a disreputable market-speak phrase most often seen in low end store windows along with ā€œ!!! GOING OUT for BUSINESS !!!ā€ and ā€œ!!! ALL MERCHANDISE 99Ā¢!!! or moreā€

1 Like

Awesome, let us try this later. For this promo, I already to spend my time to explain to make everyone is on the same page. Good night, this is my 6:30AM, i need to grab some sleep. Talk to you tomorrow:)

3 Likes

I was looking at that tooā€¦50% off?.. Iā€™ll get 3 for the price of 1!!
But not the case, thanks for the clarification.

2 Likes

If I buy on cyber monday, does the 50% off (nov 28 - dec 2) still apply, as well as the free gift light up to $800 (nov 30 - dec 2)?

2 Likes

Yeah this confused me on eBay yesterday for a minute then just aggravated meā€¦@marshydro itā€™s buy one get one free or BOGO or buy one get one ā€¦not trying to be rude seriously just trying to help ā€¦I hate to see a language barrier hurt someones businessā€¦if you ever need help wording a sentence for the English speaking market feel free to inbox me for real

3 Likes

Its the wording
you got to figure companies actually pay someone to do ads usually. Those someones are sharks with the words in sales. If you read carefully there is never a lie. But they know how to catch attention n make you jump. Its not personal like theyre trying to beat you its just that is sales. That is advertising at its finest.

2 Likes

I get that Iā€™m trying to help him Target one specific audience which is us the other ads Iā€™m sure work great at confusing the masses Iā€™m just trying to keep him from getting lynched Everytime he opens his mouth around here

3 Likes

ā€œAdvertising has us chasing cars and clothes, working jobs we hate so we can buy shit we donā€™t need.ā€

at its finest :smile:

all the best

Dequilo

5 Likes

Me too. Just a different approach.

1 Like