Live Chat with Mars Hydro Employee

Happy holidays to all at mars

2 Likes

Thank you very much, wish you and the ones you loved have a Merry Christmas

2 Likes

Merry Christmas to all OG growers

2 Likes

Happy holidays to you as well @Zoey

Cant find this deal on the site…do you have a link?

1 Like

132 posts were split to a new topic: Mars Hydro refuses warranty

Its our Mars II 900 led grow light The actual power is 340watts, but it will be off-market for next year. The upgraded replacement of Mars II 900 is Mars TSW2000. Btw, whats wrong with your lights?

2 Likes

We are back to work now, response will be more fast than last 6 days:)

1 Like

I received the SP250. So far am pleased with it but had some stumbles (unrelated to lighting) while starting up so had to reset. Been documenting it in my thread. I will say that I compared it to my 300w of EB Gen2 using a light meter app and found the SP250 to be brighter than the Bridgelux strips while 18" from the light and directly under it. Of course not saying that one is better than the other as when you take into consideration the difference in coverage, thermal footprint, efficiency, etc. they are two completely different lights.

I don’t really care to comment on the current climate/situation, but I urge all parties to be respectful while keeping a broad perspective, and hope there can be some level of closure when all is said and done.

8 Likes

If you are interested in our new products, buy from our official, when there is a question, contact me(Zoey) #marketing1@mars-hydro.com directly will have the best solution, thank you.

1 Like

Hello Guys, we designed two kinds of stickers. Which one do you like? We will choose one as our logo sticker, you will receive it after you buy our products, and paste it in your tent! Please vote~

1 Like

Go with the flaming dick one… definitely

7 Likes

The first one, top left… imo… i think they are a little childish and would never put them in my grow room.
Kool for people that like Stickers i guess.

3 Likes

Maybe that is the new fix for burned out diodes, just cover the burned out one with the stckers?
But what do I know?

8 Likes

Thanks for vote :grin:em… It’s a two different style design, left one can be stickered ina light background, the right can be used in a dark background :sunglasses: And the first one includes 2 skulls, left with right, not separated :wink:

Thanks for vote :sunglasses:

Hi, @STIGGY Can we move to a relaxed topic here? For burnt out diodes, Mars won’t take any responsibility for who bought from a non-official.

Today’s topic:

Let’s see beautiful pic about SP250 commercial grow
We have calculated the sales data of 2019, and SP250 is the top seller in 2019.:tada: :tada: :tada:

Nice of you to post personal info , that’s pretty poor , I see it been edited .

3 Likes

The only personal info I posted was her first name, which everyone here knows anyway

1 Like