Live Chat with Mars Hydro Employee

Love my TSL-2000’s and TS-1000.

2 Likes

6 Likes

1 Like

@Zoey New to the site. I’ll be starting a journal here using your lights. I have 2 TSL-2000’s and a TS-1000.

1 Like

Naw I usually veg for 3.5 weeks before germinating my seeds. I feel it makes them comfortable and emotionally secure lol

4 Likes

44 posts were merged into an existing topic: Mars Hydro refuses warranty

Thanks for your favor on Mars TSL2000 and TS1000, wish you have a great harvest from them, cannot wait to see more your grow journal. :slight_smile:

1 Like

LOL, they must grow very fast:grinning:

2 Likes

Why TS1000??? Wonderful flower, Big buds, Delicious smell, Great Results, and Reasonable price. Folks, Happy weekend, Happy growing, Love Peace and Hemp

2 Likes

I like these sp250s what’s the actual size I have a 40 x 40 tent
Not sure it will fit 2 would work ?

I like the sticker with the flaming skull
Peace

2 Likes

I need to check with my customer, he haven’t told me what’s the grow size, lol one TS1000 can cover a 2ft2ft in flower, I am guess its a 2ft10ft grow space.

For SP250, it can cover a 2ft4ft in a grow space, do you mean 40inch40inch tent?

I like the sticker, too :grinning:, they are in a massive production now, each Mars new lights will have 2 docs of those stickers in next batch :grin:

1 Like

He is asking what the actual size of the light is FFS

3 Likes

Sorry small tent 40 inches x 40 inches I use 2 Each 96 chip
Green reflector series now

1 Like

Lol, I thought he was asking the size of grow room.:joy:

The actual size of TS1000 is 44x43x15cm

The sp250 size please in inches if you don’t mind lol too early to convert

1 Like

44 cm is 17.3 IN according to my calculation

1 Like

SP250 convert to inches, it can cover a 48’'24’’, you are going to need 2 pcs of them for full cover a 4040 tent :innocent:

I don’t understand, lol, what do you mean?

@LemonadeJoe

Can you help me change the topic of this thread to ‘Live chat with Mars Employee’? Thank you

I will watch it someday, you know, Im just very busy everyday, lol. I read lots of post recently, received lots of advice from you guys, I notice that i should upgrade my language skills, pls don’t worry, I won’t post so much in later days. More i will share is custom feedback. PEACE

2 Likes