Live Chat with Mars Hydro Employee

44 cm is 17.3 IN according to my calculation

1 Like

SP250 convert to inches, it can cover a 48’'24’’, you are going to need 2 pcs of them for full cover a 4040 tent :innocent:

I don’t understand, lol, what do you mean?

@LemonadeJoe

Can you help me change the topic of this thread to ‘Live chat with Mars Employee’? Thank you

I will watch it someday, you know, Im just very busy everyday, lol. I read lots of post recently, received lots of advice from you guys, I notice that i should upgrade my language skills, pls don’t worry, I won’t post so much in later days. More i will share is custom feedback. PEACE

2 Likes

4 posts were merged into an existing topic: Mars Hydro refuses warranty

Hooray!!! I can comment and finally defend myself now.

1 Like

For some reason I couldn’t respond after first message. I was told because I am new here. In no way shape or form do I work for or sponsor Mars…hell I run vipar and a giixer too besides just these lights

2 Likes

Garden with Mars Hydro TS light, the plants are so crazy! Imagine how flourishing in your own garden?

:wink:

6 Likes

@Zoey hi there
Trying to get an answer to me question
The lights 5 years old and some of the led chips don’t light at first and then go on after 10 minutes or so
Is this a sign of the light going old or is this a problem I should worry about ?

1 Like

3 Likes

What’s up growers, we’ll have our new year holiday from Jan 22nd-Feb.2nd, but we will still follow up orders and reply emails.
Feel free to contact us by following contact if you cannot find us online:
Enquiry: info@mars-hydro.com
Shipping: service@mars-hydro.com
After service: solutions@mars-hydro.com
Thank you all for great support and best efforts for #MarsHydro.
See you soon O(∩_∩)O

Did they ever answer your question?

3 Likes

No I’ve asked the same thing on 3 different threads all the @Zoey guy did was like my comment and never answered my question so I guess I won’t be buying another mars product it he’s a real rep he’s not helping me at all

At least he can do is answer my damn question

8 Likes

“Live chat with mars hydro” and you can not get a question answered. WTF. This company continues to prove how big of a joke they are with their own threads.

12 Likes

Sorry for the late reply, @Papalag, its near our Spring Festival, I was on the way back home, just arrived today.

For your old Mars light, may i know which item did you use? Usually, our lights has a 50000 hrs lifespan, after 5 yr use, the lamp lifespan has reached the upper limit of use,inner parts of lights are getting old, it’s a sign of light going old.

1 Like

@Papalag Sorry for the late response, I am a real sales rep from Mars Hydro~:grin: You know, we have a tradition in Chinese Spring Festival, every family member will back to a place where they was born, to celebrate new year.
In these days, I might check news here not as often as before. If you have any question urgent, email me,pls. My email address is marketing!@mars-hydro.com