Live Chat with Mars Hydro Employee

Ffs…I’m gonna pop off the dimmer plug and crank this shit… @Zoey ,…hold on to your britches…bridges we…d a f

4 Likes

48 TSW2000 in total in 4 grow rooms ~

3 Likes

WHAT YOU GUYS DO IN HALLOWEEN ? ? ?

6 Likes

Deffinitely never done that on holloween. If he bumps the hid bulb he’s going up in flames real quick. Nevermind its a mars hydro light. Is tbat a joint and a pumpkin? Hehe

I dont even have words to describe this other than wtf is going on in Canada? Lol. To each his own. My plants are scary enough lol.

Somebody bought 160 mars hydro lights. Jesus Crips. Yall started unboxing your own lights and went Pablo in China. Go hard or go to the firing squad. Jk. Yall are gonna have a few plants. :jack_o_lantern:

2 Likes

Do you even have to ask though as it was quite obvious due to the Leafs jersey…

2 Likes

Lol you hit that one like a lure. Yesss I had to. :laughing:

And a like for you as well.

2 Likes

Im an old school grower, and I’m not here to defend LED over Hps. I ran hps for years and years while dabbling With the led’s in the hope of saving electricity and To deal with the Heat. LEDs were shit for a long time, a lot of them still are, but they have made a lot of progress and are much better than they have ever been. I needed to make a change for a few reasons, so I did a little research and grabbed a few plug and play leds. I bought them off of Amazon as you mentioned, I bought the ones you mentioned in your post the KingLED 1000s and I have been running 2 of them side by side side in a 4ftx4ft tent , the lights did everything my hps did except for the weight… it doesn’t produce as much bud as the hps but more than I thought it would produce. The quality of the flower, density ,flavor ,smell are all there. My fellow growers locally can’t produce the same quality nugz with all their superior equipment lol it’s not their equipment, it’s them :slight_smile: so I save a bunch on my light bill, and nutrients because with led I can use half of what I used to while running hps and I’m finally rid of the fucking heat. I’ve never run marshydro equipment but read a lot of good things about them, some negative but that’s with any product. I went with other leds because I personally was turned off with their claims and they were more expensive. when myself and many quality growers can hardly grow over a gram to a gram and half per watt Under hps, you can miss me that 2 1/2 grams per watt bullshit. Had a friend years ago use one of their lights, he was happy with it for the most part, problem is he was a shit grower so he wasn’t the best example lol for marshydro. Maybe if marshydro lowers their price I’ll give em a try, but until then I can do what i need to do with the LEDs that I bought. I don’t recommend any product of any kind, my advice will always be to try things for yourself. I only changed my lighting , everything I do in the way I Grow stayed the same and I’m more than happy with the results. So whether it’s Mars or any other LEDs I say don’t be afraid to make the change. Not sure I would do that being a commercial grower but I don’t sell weed nor do I ever intend to, so going from 1-1.5 gw with hps to .8 -1.2gw with LEDs depending on the strain I’m good and glad that I finally was able to make the change. For a 100$ a light not too bad.

8 Likes

@Zoey

I tried watching one of your videos, the guy in your video made me want to vomit, probably wouldn’t listen to him if he was giving your lights away for free , de pinga tipo.

1 Like

My only real issue with LED lights is trying to wade through all the bullshit numbers with the wattage or what it’s actually capable of producing by the .8 -1.2 I’m guessing you’re averaging .4 per 30 days of flower as opposed to the .5 per 30 you were getting with hps if that’s the case 20% loss of yield I could probably deal with but the question I can’t seem to get a answer on is how many of which model of king or Mars do I need to replace a 1000 hps as far as canopy coverage not necessarily production

3 Likes

What is the size of the grow space or more importantly the actual size of your canopy.

1 Like

6 x 6 grow space that would be filled till the gills

3 Likes

In my opinion if I were to fill that tent with mars lights … I would do 3-4 of their ts-sp 250 … four of them give you about 1000 watts( of actual watts ) or 2 of their ts 3000 450 watt draw from the wall.

Or 5 ledking 1000s ,4 at the least and that should cover your whole canopy without problem.

I’m looking to build a 4x4 led to fit my whole tent soon. That’s always an option as well. As coverage with LEDs are important.

1 Like

In my opinion if I was to light your tent, I would look at everyone but MarsHydro…

3 Likes

Hey @Baltimore hope all is well.

I run a PL Light system

It’s got a dimmer switch which is awesome. The 1000 w isn’t cheap but for flowering nothing beats it in my opinion. Good ol HPS. :v:

5 Likes

Lol I was talking smack I got a 600w eye and a 2000w Beatva led unit that pulls like 390 but I wanna nice led unit to cut the excessive heat. Thanks fellas. Just running my yapper.

1 Like

‘‘My garden is loving my 6 sp250’’
Grow space : 4*8ft
Lights: SP250

2 Likes

Hi there @Zoey I run 2 reflector series (the green ones )I believe they have 96 /3 watt chips I like the fact I can switch them to veg or bloom and a built in fan for cooling
Awesome so far they’ve been running almost everyday for 4 years
Love them
Peace
Paps

3 Likes

@Papalag
Thanks for your support,very appreciate that.Reflector series is one of our hottest lights in purple lights. Enjoy your grow! If you have any questions on us, leave your question here, we will reply you in 24 hrs.

Somebody bought 160 Mars Hydro lights ? Which lights? That much be a very huge project ? ? ? Is it possible to see some photos here ?

Hey man, just let you know, our TS and SP has dimmer itself, no need to buy an extra dimmer switch ! !

1 Like