Live Chat with Mars Hydro Employee

Thank you very much for your support ~
:+1::+1::+1::+1::+1::+1:

Yes, there are 70 watts in difference.

Image from 420mag:

Clarification: dimmable but with a bit of twiddling.

Comparison, to the NXT-LP control:

The โ€œAโ€ dimmer control knob is what is being referred to when saying dimmer โ€œswitchโ€.

3 Likes

I say the rooms filled with the lights. I was just joking. Those lights grew some pretty plants. I cant deny that. Right now the cost of an hid unit is right for me. That might change.

Wait thats 9 lights in a 4x8. Whats the total cost compared to say a 1000w hid. Im not joking however about upgrading space and lighting in a couple months. I wont waste time on yalls thread. Ive seen what I needed to. Id like a ts 3000 if a had a choice. :+1:

๐ŸŽƒHappy Halloween.๐ŸŽƒ

Neighbor dresses like the joker. Has a tailored suit the whole 9. He has a life sized hell razor robot smoke machines. We smoke blunts in between handing out candy and make sure the kids are safe on the street. Always about the kids. Thats what I think. Happy, safe. Yall be safe out there.
-J

6 Likes

Happy Halloween

3 Likes

Whatโ€™s your special plan for Halloween ? We are going to have another giveaway here soon , stay tuned !

2 Likes

Trick or Treat ? ? ?

2 Likes

Lemon Zkittle Auto Finale - 80 days. Dual SP250โ€™s. Bubbleponics.

1 Like

Donโ€™t tell me @GreenleafNutrients has teamed with @Zoey whatโ€™s the chart for?

1 Like

I find this info. is very useful, so might think its very helpful to share it here :smile:

Happy weekend ! !

Mar Hydro TS3000

1 Like

Whatโ€™s the next giveaway a ts 3000 or a tent?

1 Like

WEEKLY UPDATE: FOR EDUCATIONAL PURPOSES ONLY
Week 5 (day 31) of flower
@Mars Hydro LED lights
@Octopot Grow Systems soil/hydro hybrid system
DNC Great Lakes Water Only Soil
Organic Compost Tea
Strains: Chem Crush, Dark Angel, Sour Jack, Sour Diesel, Berry White, Monkey Balls and Durban Poison

Contact email : Marketing1@mars-hydro.com
20% off discount on Reflector series: MarsHydro20
3% off discount on all items : MarsHydro420

4 Likes

Iโ€™m argumentative at the best of times. But this actually looks half decent

3 Likes

You will know a few days later :wink:

Thought same but gotta take into account that theyโ€™re in octopots too, not bad going though still.

3 Likes

What model light is this?

1 Like