Live Chat with Mars Hydro Employee

Go with the flaming dick one… definitely

7 Likes

The first one, top left… imo… i think they are a little childish and would never put them in my grow room.
Kool for people that like Stickers i guess.

3 Likes

Maybe that is the new fix for burned out diodes, just cover the burned out one with the stckers?
But what do I know?

8 Likes

Thanks for vote :grin:em… It’s a two different style design, left one can be stickered ina light background, the right can be used in a dark background :sunglasses: And the first one includes 2 skulls, left with right, not separated :wink:

Thanks for vote :sunglasses:

Hi, @STIGGY Can we move to a relaxed topic here? For burnt out diodes, Mars won’t take any responsibility for who bought from a non-official.

Today’s topic:

Let’s see beautiful pic about SP250 commercial grow
We have calculated the sales data of 2019, and SP250 is the top seller in 2019.:tada: :tada: :tada:

Nice of you to post personal info , that’s pretty poor , I see it been edited .

3 Likes

The only personal info I posted was her first name, which everyone here knows anyway

1 Like

No not you jay , mars hydro posted the invoice and a mod edited it that’s what I meant.

4 Likes

Mars Warranty

We offer 3 yrs warranty for any items sold from our official channel. The new version of warranty is updating. :slight_smile:

If you buy from a third party which is not authorized, we can also provide you a warranty service.
It requires a purchase voucher from his seller who should provide a proof of purchase from us, then we will tell you how to move to the next repair process.

We will provide a very good after-sales customer service for each customer who purchased from our official platform. In order to avoid buying a fake Mars item or a defective one from an unauthorized platform, we strongly recommend that you buy from Mars official.

PEACE&LOVE

Hi, growers, we extended Mars warranty free repair time from 3 month to 1 yr. :grinning:

1 Like

From today, I am going to share more growing story on our new lights:slight_smile::grin:

5th week of Flower under TSW2000. A nice sea of buds are swelling up!

3 Likes

How to use #Marshydroled more properly?
Go with following steps :grin:

1.Recommended Hanging Distance:
Germination: 24’’-30’’ Seedling: 24’’ Veg: 18’’-24’’ Flower: 12’’-18’’
2.Recommended Lighting Time
Veg: 18/6 or 20/4 (on/off), Flower: 12/12(on/off)
Germination: 24’’-30’’ Seedling: 24’’ Veg: 18’’-24’’ Flower: 12’’-18’’
3.The perfect temperature and humidity for your plants are found between 75°-85°F and 50% - 70% humidity, with plenty of airflow to replenish CO2. PH is 6-6.5. You may add more calcium and magnesium than normally needed.

Hope you’ll happy grow and harvest big! :yum:

Official web: http://bit.ly/2FAcKbK
Coupon code: MarsOG

12 pcs #MarsTS3000 #ledgrowlight in a 10ft*30ft

It actually goes germination , seedling ,veg then flower . You seem to have seedling then germination .

2 Likes

I revised it, :grin:

Love my TSL-2000’s and TS-1000.

2 Likes

6 Likes

1 Like

@Zoey New to the site. I’ll be starting a journal here using your lights. I have 2 TSL-2000’s and a TS-1000.

1 Like