Live Chat with Mars Hydro Employee

Just got thru breaking in the backdoor at RIU they’re saying ain’t no way led better than hps?
It has its benefits thou if needed less heat would be nice.
Although it ain’t too bad with 2 fans going and blowing the heat out.

1 Like

Honestly, the 900 Platinum led I’m running with 3 oscillating fans and a 360 cm fan pumping air outside, still hitting 90’s. Air cooled 1000 hps ran cooler with just 1 oscillating fan.

4 Likes

what do you know 20 chars

5 Likes

I use an inline 4" vent fan for furnaces and a turbo fan on the floor in the middle of the tents.
I can safely run 600’s in 2 x 4’s with a short ceiling

2 Likes

What the fuck you yaking about?

1 Like

My Gavita runs in a 12 by 15 room, no tent. 28-30 inch’s off the canopy. A/c up there set to 83, stays 82-83 lights on, 55-60% humidity. 72-76 lights off up there, as nights getting cooler. I run ONE 650 cfm axial fan in center of the room, blowing up under the canopy. Have no issues.

So where’s this coming from?
Is this directed at me?

Think he wants a tester to do a side by side and journal it, and if it out performs his light, he’ll buy it. Correct?

1 Like

Out of left field and 20 more

2 Likes

LMAO…NO MANG, NOt at you!!! sorry you thought so…talking to MARS.

Still forget about this sites navigation quirks…not wanting to go against your 600’s but against Mars’s
bad boy, if it is so bad!!!

BINGO, correct.
20 characters

2 Likes

Hell no you’re not out of line, it did sound as if you were coming at me thou

I offered up the same thing, previously.

[quote=“OleReynard, post:117, topic:22173, full:true”]
Hell no you’re not out of line, it did sound as if you were coming at me thou

I offered up the same thing, previously.

Cool, thanks

2 Likes

I think your right they should employ someone in each country as an ambassador.
For the reason of lost in translation, I got very frustrated at first when dealing with this company at first.
But that’s just bad pr, once you establish a few things and are able to figure it out yourself.
You realise the lights do work quite well.
They have taken time to set branches in most of the prominent western countries, that means they have to adhere to our service standards.
I would choose so many other leds first if cost wasn’t a problem.
They helped me make the transition to led from hps!
Too purple for my liking! Too hot for my liking! Too noisy for my liking!
But they fucking fucking grow a good bit of bud! I’m using there biggest competitor at moment.
I’d suggest generic version of same bit of kit with a slightly more preferable spectrum for me. But there new stuff may address this.
Personally next time I buy an led hopefully I’ll have enough to go high end.
But don’t dismiss them as a stepping stone.
And if you want to buy American I commend that I try to buy British in certain sectors.
But judge for facts, I’m planning a journey soon so can’t afford failure. My plants are growing quite big as I’ve done half a cab.
I’m considering adding the mars in the last few weeks. They have spent couple weeks under mars as it goes earlier on.
Horses for cources I’m not buying more lights for a while I’ll deal with the cards I dealt myself.

6 Likes

Hi, Neogitus

Mars TS1000 is a good “budget” light if you compared it with others.

Main features are as below:

White light
50% energy saving than HPS
Dimmable
Wattage adjustable driver
Modern design
Quantum boards
Great heat dissipation

@neogitus Thanks for your advice here:grin:

2 Likes

Hi, Daytripr69

We understand why you said this, you must have a bad experience before by dealing with some Chines manufactures, bad luck. We think this could happen everywhere, not only China, right? We are not crap company that creates crap things. Have you used Mars Hydro before? Otherwise, how can you be so certain what you said??!!!

All Mars lights are ETL listed for US and Canada market, and CE, Rohs approved for EU market. All the components are higher standard quality and safe to use. Strict Quality control at least 3 times before releasing for each shipment, defective rate are controlled within 0.5%.

Here is a picture of all our certifications.

2 Likes

Hi, Explorer

Thanks for your advice again, we’ll take your advice in our future upgrading, create more high-quality content for you guys.

But what we are trying to deliver is that we want to provide the best product, service, customer experience for you guys, so any suggestive advice will be appreciated!!

PS: Most of people in China can speak English well, especially young people, almost everyone can speak it.

2 Likes

Hi, Explorer

Advice received, thank you again.!!

2 Likes

What is the lumen output on your SP250?

It’s an interesting light so Id like to know what it runs compared to my current setup

2 Likes

Hi, Shiskaberry

Thanks for your detailed info, the reason why the light is purple, is because the spectrum is different, mixed blue light and red light can create a purple light. Now we upgraded chips, design, and some functions for Mars white light, quantum boards, Mars TS and Mars SP. They create white light.

We are pricing Mars Hydro in a competitive price, there will be no profit from us if we provide you a 10% discount. For some that can give you a high percentage is because they have a wide range of price, sometime, the price they gave customers after discount is much higher than our original price, with same range of products.

Much thanks for your kind understanding!!!

2 Likes