London pound cake og challenge

There are a few of us in this boat…

1 Like

Sweet then I’m in! Much appreciated! Now to source nuclear waste to grow the winning mutant plant…

3 Likes

16 Likes

:rofl::rofl::rofl::hot_face::rofl::rofl:
I love this!

3 Likes

Just so ya know, @Slick1 … I’m accepting bribes to choose the winner! :rofl: :wink: :crazy_face: :+1:

4 Likes

Simpsons of course he does

I do have a bunch of LPC #75 (X) (f1) beans… I would be more than willing to send out to anyone that signs up and agrees to the rules and will participate in this “Loundon Pound Cake OG Challenge” up to the amount of seeds I have.

I would just need enough time to get all the seeds shipped to any participants.

There is one Caveat!
My LPC#75 beans are not 100% LPC #75.

The three + LPC #75 plants I was running were pollinated by a Professional Sancho (known as Mr. X) who did what Sancho’s do. :wink:

I will be S1’ing the two LPC #75 Genotypes in the future.

In this pic you can see the LPC #75 Geno (1) and tucked in there is the LPC #75 Geno (2). The two potted in front and the one in the SIP in the middle are from the LPC #75 (X) seeds.

I am postive you will see much better growers on the OG than me!

Plus… I am not good at competitions as I am always running more plants than I have time to take care of properly… But I do like me some LPC :yum:

I couldn’t even finish the Indoornesian’s second annual 16-18 oz. Cup Challenge!. If you haven’t checked out @Indoornesian challenge I would recommend it :+1:
I still have the females running from the challenge but they are in one or two Gal pots by now.

Ok! @BigMike55 @MoBilly I am on board and willing to send LPC #75 (X) beans if approved. :call_me_hand:

12 Likes

Had to chime in here real quick! I’m currently reading thru this entire thread and can’t wait til it gets underway, as I’ll be following along, some of my favorite growers on OG are here.

4 Likes

I’m not in the contest, just been appointed to judge. But I think using crosses has been discussed, and nixed. But if all entrants were to run the same cross, I don’t see a problem? Guys? Weigh in here, on finalizing the ‘rules’, please.
Straight LPC, or crosses allowed?

3 Likes

I’m conferring with Mike (waiting lol). :slight_smile: We’ll hash it out and be back.
Sorry for the confusion.

5 Likes

OK so here we go. This is now unofficially called the LPC X challenge. lol
If you have a straight LPC or one of @Maddawg 's crosses you are in like Flinn. This will open it up to a lot more folks and I kinda like the added mystery anyway. I see that as the only solution.
Unless someone has a boatload of LPC seeds that they want to part with. LOL

@Maddawg
If you need any help with stamps or flips… just let me know. :+1:

7 Likes

Whisper simpsons

6 Likes

I need your address to take care of this

3 Likes

Simpsons what will it be

3 Likes

Well at least you can’t bribe @JohnnyPotseed with seeds. That’s for sure. lol

2 Likes

I think that I have a BGxLPC from @oldjoints growing… but it has almost 3 weeks. It not growed much, very low temps in the tent these weeks.
But I would like to see how yours grow… mine are on cheap light/electricity side of things… :sweat_smile:

HG!

2 Likes

If used socks work have I got an offer for you!

1 Like

I’ve got 3 left @Maddawg. I’m in but may need a shoehorn to fit one in flower amongst some other commitments I’ve got on the run. Let the shit show begin!

2 Likes

Okie dokie, now it’s starting to take shape.( LPC #75 x?) #2 good to go.
Say when. :wink:
If someone needs five, I can split my pack with someone.

2 Likes

Ohhh shitty mind… I have a LPC75 x Mistery Male… from @Maddawg
Will try to make some room… or a new tent :sweat_smile: and perhaps I will join this if this cross is allowed…
Did not remember because labeled LPC#75 :rofl: and I was not associating with LPC at short.

HG!

1 Like

I’m full for a bit with my current @Maddawg LPC cross grow haha. Broke soil 5 weeks ago and flipped on the 4th. Can I still enter? :frowning_face_with_open_mouth:

1 Like