Looking for a professional type !!! Haha

Hello, I don’t grow as often as I would like but recently I planted my usual seeds that I been growing for the last 5 grows but something different happen this time and again these are the same seeds . One plant has no flowers and I’m used to see that this plant tends to not flower but go right to budding but my other seed has flowers all over the plant what’s up with this ??? And how do I post the pictures . Sorry I’m new at this !![1697803224890727853173606603483|225x500](upload://3LUppDXYdKRdIhdRvhmqE1F

tLwa.jpeg)

8 Likes

That would be a dude, male plant. No flowers… just clusters of those balls that spread pollen when they open

11 Likes

Male plants should be pulled out otherwise you will get seeds on your other female plants bromigo…

6 Likes

It also looks like you have spider mites on the male. You might want to check your grow.

8 Likes

That’s a dude. Pull it if you don’t want any more seeds.

5 Likes

Number one is a budded female. Two shows a female and/ or male overlapped? Number three is a dude.

:green_heart: :seedling:

2 Likes

Hello thank you for the observations. Can you suggest the best way to get rid of the mights I noticed the weds last week approx but I just kept cleaning them off I heard sugar water works ?

1 Like

I’ve never had a spider mite problem so I can’t help but…

2 Likes

Haha you won’t believe my luck the other day when I took the photos that I put up . There were three lady bugs on different part of the plant , I was so amussed that I called my wife in just to make the joke about the kids nursery ryme about lady bugs .
So I’m reading the article you sent me and low and behold lady bug eat the little fuckers . None the lest I have done many things today but I have not seen any mites . Thanks again for your observations .

2 Likes

Dudes gone ! Thanks to all of you ! Really appreciate the time yous have taken to help me out !!

4 Likes

I have another question ? As you see in my picture I have an (LED) light on blue I read blue light is the light less given ! So is there any benefits to be providing more blue light ?

1 Like

Blue spectrum will limit stretch in veg, and then you’ll want more red in flower

2 Likes

What you call flowering is that budding in Canada haha ? Still learning the language in this country ! And again I appreciate you taking the time to answer my question ?.

1 Like

Sorry I meant veg stretch?

1 Like

Yes (plus twenty)

1 Like

Very cool emoji !!!

your question is confusing but ill give it a shot
the stretch we usualy talk about happens in the initial bloom/ budding phase from flip till 3weeks its the streching phase then idk the rest of the events phase name but i know this about stretch

2 Likes