Looking for aliendawg or lemon aliendawg

Hello OG peeps I’ve been looking for and wanting to grow so aliendawg or lemon aliendawg for awhile now but to no avail does anybody still grow this strain? I’m not looking for hybrids of them as my seed collection is too large as it is lol any help will be greatly appreciated! I have seeds and cuts to offer as a trade.

4 Likes

I have lemon alien fems. no dawg in it though.

You may want to try the trade thread for your trade requests.

4 Likes

Seeds here now carries obsolete breeders group and he has a bunch of aliendog crosses. That’s the only place I seen it…. Well the real deal aliendog crosses.
You might get lucky in the trading section like Doug said tho
The real original aliendog I doubt you will find. I’ve been looking for a long time. Obsolete had an aliendog x aliendog cherry but that’s the closest to aliendog you will find.
Probably a few breeders say they have it but it won’t be what your looking for if you’ve smoked the real deal from Cali connection when obs was with them.

3 Likes

Been looking for the real alien dog for a years now. Obsolete made it but it was sold under Cali connection with their first alien tech collection. Grew it once and haven’t seen it again.

1 Like

I have a lemon alien dawg x lemon marshmallow by Strayfox. It was from a tester pack of fems. I ended up keeping a LAD BM as it tastes so good. It’s like a candied lemon melon hi chew.

1 Like

You’re in canada right? Do you have experience germinating old seeds

3 Likes

@leetdood Yup a Canuck :grin: I’ve done 2 repros with old franchise packs and did grows before with some 80/90’s bag seed not saying I’m a pro working with old gear or anything but I have had some success

This topic was automatically closed 180 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.