Old Growers, Im Looking For Old Seeds

About 20 years ago or so i used to grow some of these strains and lost the mother plants and seeds as i went down the road so to say. Wondering if anyone wants to sell a seed or give one away, either or a clone could survive a short trip if packaged well too. But I am looking for some pretty rare stuff here i think
Misty harbor or aka misty from nirvana seed late 90’ and early 2000’s
Original New York City Diesel as in 2001 cannabis cup winner from soma, not todays blended sour diesel bs
Lastly is Isis or Dutch passion idk made the seeds, but the flower was amazing, same time period early 2000’s
I have looked at a bunch of seed sites if you see a site with the legitimate seed please post it but most of them now days seem to be a derivative of the originals. Or just plain gone, or i don’t know where to look or i am looking at the wrong sites etc. Thanks for reading and dealing with my terrible grammar.

11 Likes

If you come across Isis from Dutch Passion (they were the breeder) let me know ASAP :slight_smile:

3 Likes

You may want to read and search more. Build up some trust before trading. Sells aren’t allowed.
I will also move this to the trade category to see if you get more responding.

:green_heart: :seedling:

3 Likes

Here’s a good blog post from Dutch Passion in 2011 about Isis:

https://dutch-passion.com/en/blog/isis-is-it-n252

3 Likes

Thanks for the trip down memory lane @Dirt_Wizard! She truly was a gem. I’d love to find someone that has her socked away somewhere.

3 Likes

You can always check out Dutch Passion’s Star Ryder—it is an auto format of the Isis clone crossed to an Indica auto from The Joint Doctor.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 180 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.