Looking for Thai-Tanic

Hello hope someone can help, if anyone knows how to get hold of the strain Thai-Tanic wich was made by flying dutchman or has done a repo please get in touch. Willing to do a trade or donate in return if someone can help. Thank you

4 Likes

https://www.midweeksong.com/thai-tanic.html

They only have 7 in stock.

2 Likes

That strain, was s shit show for me many years ago. I never ordered beans from that country again. What I ordered was not available, so they gave this Thia Tantic packet. As I read the description of it, I was well ok, no worries.
Then herm after herm after herm, working with 3 seeds at a time.
Do not get caught up what they boast about, go find running threads and talk with those folks. Myself, it was a loser strain for me.

2 Likes

A lot of thais do have hermi tendencies, even more so when done Indoors with restricted root zones. I do know that this is one of the few strains around left that were made with a old type thai. Not many strains left using thais like they used in this

2 Likes

Thai Tanic from Flying Dutchmen was the bomb :slight_smile: also grew their Fuma con Dios

they were cheap and grew well

peace and be safe

Dequilo

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 180 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.