Looking for work with Kandahar or similar

Came across this strain on The Landrace Team’s website and looks like what I’m after to do some breeding of my own.

Turns out they have mixed reviews leaning mostly to the negative so wondering if anyone’s worked with these landrace seeds or similar stock/profiles/characteristics willing to discuss or share.

12 Likes

Kwik seeds has a few options, including Kandahar. Their Helmand might also be a good option. Derg Corra has a Helmand province Afghan, and USC has the black afghan aka Kandahar black.

From the description, I think the black afghan is a great match.

9 Likes

I got my Jalisco’s from TLT and it was fine.

Only thing to warn ya is that they give you litterally the exact thing you pay for, nothing else. Barely even packaging.

I got a dimebag with 10x seeds wrapped in a tiny bit of paper towel in a padded envelope in a peice of paper… the plants though where 100% what I expected and paid for but they are NO @Great_lakes_Genetics .

7 Likes

The Indian Landrace Exchange had a Kandahar at some point, not sure if it’s still around.
You could also reach out to Afghan Selections and see if they have one.
@LandraceWarden might be able to help out too.

3 Likes

I got some spin ghar.

6 Likes

So I’ve now lost like 4 hours absorbing all the strains at the landrace teams website…. Love the descriptions

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 180 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.