Kandahar black or any other Black Afghani

I am very impressed by their black colors and look of this plants :grinning: Does anyone have any seeds or experinces growing them out? Its preaty hard to get those seeds :grimacing: I read that mostly they have more narcotic effect pain relief etc.

If someone have any pictures and experineces will appreciate it :pray:

4 Likes

Would you settle for a Black Russian? I think I know how to make one of those :love_you_gesture:

7 Likes

15 posts were split to a new topic: Kandahar black or any other Black Afghani

Why it hard? i have source Kandahar Black from bodhi and another green pheno. I think many here have it in their collection.

3 Likes

Blackbird Preservations released their 2022 Kandahar Black preservation. Worked off Bodhi’s release

6 Likes

Super excited :dizzy: thanks for info

“Visioncreator420
Kandahar. received through a Vancouver Sun reporter at Kandahar Air Force Base at the start of the conflict. I treated the father of a reporter with cancer. He asked me if I wanted anything from there… SEEDS! You are welcome. He sent thim pictures of good seeds and he chose 100 of the darkest seeds. When I raised them, OP THEY were pretty uniform. He took the best 10 men and women and produced what the bodhi has. It has become an excellent breeding pland. I always added, never substracted.”

3 Likes

https://www.instagram.com/p/Cm4YGMgKPJK/

Looks like overfeeded🙂

1 Like

Ya those black afghans are really cool looking. Very ornamental. I would love to grow some out too. Lmk if you find a source.

2 Likes