Love this forum

Well im glad i switched to this forum because it’s amazing

And i can’t get over the fact that this forum is probably the most helpful group of strangers I’ve ever seen wether I’m looking around and reading other posts or getting advice myself.

Strangers helping strangers stuff like this makes me think the world isn’t so evil and bad.

It truly is beautiful. So thank you all and hope the best to OG and everyone of its members.

22 Likes

hey man, that’s what we’re here For!

it’s got to be one of the greatest communities online and I hope we can keep it that way

thanks for signing up, it’s good to see members come and stay around instead of lurking or using it for info

10 Likes

Firstly welcome aboard.

OG is life. May you enjoy your time here and make some great friends.

This place is hands down the most friendly, generous and is full of helpful people that I have had the pleasure of interacting with.

Will never leave. Sorry to to inform you all.

We are running a competition currently to win lots of seeds. Go check it out it’s a great way to get some great genetics and help support the site.

VIVA LA OG

10 Likes

ITS AMAZING @toastyjakes

once i get my growing down 100% I’m going to get into breeding and pay it forward since I’m on my 4th grow only i have lots of learning to do and I’m strapped for seeds to continue learning.

Growing is addicting and i won’t be stopping anytime soon nor will i stop coming to this site daily.

I’m a little unclear on the November giveaway so if i donate money I’ll be in this giveaway and have a chance to win a million seeds? (30 to 60) lol @Bongedtobits

7 Likes

Glad you found us bud. Og is hands down the greatest community I have ever seen and had the pleasure of being a part of.

There are plenty of seed giveaways if you need genetics.
Check out some of our seed runs too if you like.

This place is basically overflowing with good people, good advice, and fantastic genetics. Stick around and grow some bud. :v:

7 Likes

And yes. Becoming a patron automatically puts you in the drawing for 3 possible seed prizes currently… Making a 1x large donation puts you in largest (with current and new donators), then later on stay a patron on a monthly basis to maintain eligibility in the existing donator giveaways.

6 Likes

I couldn’t agree more! I’m still shook lol I’m not going anywhere

2 Likes