LoveDaAutos Bean sharing AND Trading Seeds for Stamps 2024

Any of you guys or gals have great success with turning cuttings into clones? What is your method?

2 Likes

Clone King.

5 Likes

Some cultivars are harder to root than others, but I have a fair amount of luck using off the shelf cloning powder and sticking the cutting directly into pre-wetted Promix HP.

4 Likes

I’ve had great success with vermiculite and hormex 8. Most of my time growing has been clones. Happy to answer any questions

5 Likes

Hormex 8 for the win.

5 Likes

Easiest way I have found is with an aeroponic clone machine (that clone king recommendation is good. Cheapest aero cloners I know of and they are nice. You can get it on Amazon, but I ordered directly from Harrigan’s hydro (that’s who makes it). They have a newer model than the one shown in the pics. It has a much nicer molded plastic lid now.

It’s basically Just set and forget in the aero cloner. Do a water change once a week minimum and that’s about it.
I use plain water, or water + 1/4 tsp of bloom (0-5-4). Or I add 1/4 to 1/2 tsp of Hormex liquid if it’s a tough to root strain or older, woody stems.

I do still use rockwool cubes sometimes. Here’s a good OG tutorial on rockwool cloning that’s similar to the method I use:

5 Likes

I went to the Post Office today and found an envelope with a sleeve of the non-machinable stamps inside. The package had a name and address but no OG user name so not sure who sent it. It had tracking which should make it easier. Let me know and I’ll get your package sent off to you.

1 Like

Not mine. But I got notice they will be there by Friday 9 pm.

I just edited that Wiki drawing giveaway to needing 15 signups instead of 30. I want to do the drawing while I’m still alive and at the rate people were signing up that might have been touch and go.

7 Likes

The stamps that arrived today were from someone in the northeast. PM me if you think they are from you. I’d like to get these all mailed out.

1 Like

@Jim you did not qualify for the seed giveaway.

1 Like

We figured out who the stamps were from yesterday. @Kcity87 the CJ91 seeds will be mailed off to you by @GCBudz at his earliest opportunity. Thanks both of you.

4 Likes

They are sitting in your mailbox now. Finally.

2 Likes

Excellent, I’ll grab them next time I’m in town.

3 Likes

Oh, I forgot to mention that the washers arrived yesterday. So thank you very much @Coda

2 Likes

The CJ91 gets dropped off tomorrow enroute to @Kcity87

Enjoy…

5 Likes

4 Likes

I think I got the better end of that deal, so thank you :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Somehow I still qualify for this amazing giveaway. Either that, or I suck at math.
(Which is entirely possible):joy:
Thank you LDA!
:smiley:

5 Likes

You visit and comment widely :slight_smile:

1 Like