LoveDaAutos Bean sharing AND Trading Seeds for Stamps 2024

They are sitting in your mailbox now. Finally.

2 Likes

Excellent, I’ll grab them next time I’m in town.

3 Likes

Oh, I forgot to mention that the washers arrived yesterday. So thank you very much @Coda

2 Likes

The CJ91 gets dropped off tomorrow enroute to @Kcity87

Enjoy…

5 Likes

4 Likes

I think I got the better end of that deal, so thank you :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Somehow I still qualify for this amazing giveaway. Either that, or I suck at math.
(Which is entirely possible):joy:
Thank you LDA!
:smiley:

5 Likes

You visit and comment widely :slight_smile:

1 Like

Yes, I realized that when Joe went and posted this.

Indeed I do.
I guess I have no life. :rofl:

8 Likes

OG Leaderboard, The newest game!

2 Likes

I’m on a list :joy:

3 Likes

I was recently gifted some CJ91 seeds from a fellow OGer and seeing the gorgeous plants they are producing I decided to grow some of them to see for myself what this now world famous strain can do. I had heard that the strain so far has a 100% successful germination rate which tells me the seeds are extremely healthy and vigorous. Two days ago I scarified 6 of the CJ91 seeds and put them into a shot glass on a heating mat. Already today I planted them as they are crazy vigorous. Taproots almost 1/4" long sticking out of the shell after 24 hours in the shot glass, and this after 24 hours in a paper towel.! So in the soil they had to go. It hurt me to have to cull two of them.

13 Likes

flattered-oh-stop-it

7 Likes

Today I mailed off the last of the Cap Junky seeds to the last two guys who sent me some non-machinable stamps. Please let me know when your beans have arrived. The USPS has been on a roll lately with deliveries being really quick.

10 Likes

Tell me about it, mine are expected to be delivered today “seen on the usps informed delivery”. I sent a pk from Ca to OK on Friday and it already made it faster than first class/ground advantage pkgs.

Beans arrived today, LDA.

Thank you sir :slight_smile:

6 Likes

Good, glad they arrived safely. Thanks for the shipping supplies and for posting here that the seeds arrived.

1 Like

I’ve been going through my seeds the last week and a half and have found some forgotten treasures (to me anyway) that may or may not sprout due to age. One such strain is Alien Moon Pie from In House Genetics which was in the wrong place and overlooked because of that. But I found them this afternoon and will be dropping the three seeds probably tomorrow. They are regs so I need to get double lucky as first they have to sprout and then I need a gal.

8 Likes

Lucky vibes to ya.

2 Likes

Thanks man!