MadScientist & Pedro_Bann's Bean Giveaway!(CLOSED)

I would be happy to give either of you my spot.

8 Likes

Same here, i do love kush but i am not exactly low on beans and i’m not greedy so if anyone is in real need they can have mine.

5 Likes

By all means put me down for a bean or two,
I have some northern lights and girl scout cookie seeds from current grow.
They both hermied on me with lots of seeds, your welcome to a dozen of those in exchange?

1 Like

Just pokin’ some fun at Madman. I’ve got more than I need and have a batch of testers on the way! It’s hard to curb my insatiable urge to gather and hoard these fine crosses but I must resist out of respect for the OG Fam.
Much love…:cowboy_hat_face:

5 Likes

I included you @dgtxxx

2 Likes

A post was merged into an existing topic: Seed Trading, Moderated

I included you @sanco, no problem.

ANNOUNCEMENT

7 spots more… OPEN!!! There will be a slight change, some people are gonna get “Pure Kush” and other people will get “Chem Dawg” all feminized. 5 seeds a pack. Or…

Please choose how to get the seeds. In a two from one and three from another, or just one strain per person.

HppHrvst

• Get a mix of both Chem Dawg and Pure Kush.
  • Get only one of the two strains, up to luck.

0 voters

8 Likes

You sir, are a legend.

4 Likes

A scholar and a gent! never grown chem dawg before :yum: so many strains so little time.

5 Likes

:arrow_up::point_up: Same here, I’ve never grown straight chem dog so a mix or whatever suits , as I enjoy my Kushes too… Thanks v.much @MadScientist,
Happy growing bud

Gaz

1 Like

Yesssir! Count oleskool in for some of those fems! You choose which one! Much love and respect…:cowboy_hat_face:

2 Likes

Oh you pulled my leg… I’ll take a pack… your choice sir

4 Likes

I hear you @toastyjakes. I tried to resist but those fems took me down! :cowboy_hat_face:

5 Likes

And nobody put up the PeeWee Herman Surfin Bird from Back To The Beach movie…
Annette we miss you…

2 Likes

you my friend are an awesome individual a mix if you can would be sweet

3 Likes

So what do you have to do to enter your giveaway.?? @MadScientist

1 Like

Looks like he needs to get the list updated to see if he has open spots.

4 Likes

You are getting some bro.

You’re done doing what you needed to…

It’s updated. People need to ask to get the beans, if you guys make just a remark i won’t know… LOL

3 Likes

Hey @v1ru5, as per your request, you have been removed from the giveaway.

Sorry that it wasn’t gonna work out for you my man. I can only try to be good, but like always you can’t get everbody to be happy.

SEVEN SPOTS STILL OPEN EVERYONE!

3 Likes