MadScientist & Pedro_Bann's Bean Giveaway!(CLOSED)

Packages shuold be there already!

3 Likes

nope…havent gotten mine yet

4 Likes

Gonna go check mailbox shortly mail here in about an hour!

Edit : ah hell im going now the suspense is killing me!

Edit: 5 minutes later sorry to report no beans … hey @MadScientist did you have anyone else from CO you sent too? As a reference possibly?

2 Likes

Havnt gotten mine yet but were normally slow I’ll give it another 2 weeks cheers
Patience is key

4 Likes

Nope not here yet either.

4 Likes

To everyone getting this seeds, these are the ones i am using for the cup, so you can see the genetics of what you could be growing once you get your seeds, in what has been the longest waiting time on any giveaway ever! HAHAHAHA

Next time i promise to be better! Have the envelopes and all ready before even offering. Like someone here did and impressed me really.

Ok, anyway, check out the Pure Kush and Chemdawg being grown by @MadScientist in the OG cup taking place now!

CHEMDAWG

Details

Narcotic with strong perception alteration, long-lasting.
Medicinally used against chronic pain.

Characteristics

BREEDER Seedsman
GENETICS OG Kush x Sour Diesel
PACK SIZE 100 Seeds
VARIETY Indica / Sativa
FLOWERING TYPE Photoperiod
SEX Feminised
THC CONTENT 21.51%
CBD CONTENT 1.5%
YIELD Indoor: 800 g/m2
GROWS Grows indoors, Grows outdoors
FLOWERING TIME 9 weeks indoor
HARVEST MONTH First week of October outdoor
MEDICAL CONDITIONS Pain
MEDICINAL PROPERTIES Medicinally used against chronic pain.
AWARDS 2nd IC420 Growers Cup 2008

PURE KUSH

Details

Pure Kush has been selected from a phenotype of the famous OG Kush. It was selected for the beautiful pinkish tint to the flowers. It is an easy strain that finishes in 9 weeks producing very large, solid plants. It has a typically indica couch-lock effect, and a sweet, fruity flavour.

Characteristics

BREEDER Seedsman
GENETICS OG Kush
PACK SIZE 100 Seeds
VARIETY Indica
FLOWERING TYPE Photoperiod
SEX Feminised
GROWS Greenhouse, Grows indoors, Grows outdoors
FLOWERING TIME 9 Weeks
HARVEST MONTH September

Sci

6 Likes

I’m still waiting as well. Gotta be the postal service. Where is that Star Trek transporter technology when we really need it?

:v: :heart:
C50

2 Likes

Ya what the heck mine haven’t come in either I’ve been waiting and waiting. . .hahahaha oh wait I never asked for any I remember now

3 Likes

As compared to my transit time… Ya’ll have 7 more days to wait. All good things take time, eh!

2 Likes

Ya especially FREE things

1 Like

i’ll check whether they’ve crossed through central Calif. later this evening & again on saturday p.m.(PDT/GMT-7). i tried talking sexy to the box but nothing happened. i even paid my bill. wtf. :wink:

:evergreen_tree:

4 Likes

Must be one of those “funny” boxes. . . :wink:

Got a beautiful pen in the post today. Having trouble writing with it though. :sunglasses: Cheers @MadScientist my brother

7 Likes

Oh snap! Time to get excited and run to the mail box and see if “Jack” the mail carrier left some “magical beans”!

4 Likes

Well I missed my delivery… Didn’t know I’d have to sign for it… It’s available on Thursday for pick up but I’m kinda feel sketchy doing that.

And oddly, my mail usually comes around 5 and there was nothing else in the box… Do they send special delivery people out to do certified letters?

1 Like

Yes they do, they use a special cart for certified and first class post all the time, do not freak out!

I asked for signatures on this, because i don’t want anybody lying that they didn’t get their stuff. I have tracking numbers for each and every single pack sent out! Will not be distributing those tho.

Sci

4 Likes

Okay, then I’ll go pick them up Thursday then!

Thanks again!

:call_me_hand::call_me_hand::call_me_hand:

Manual like override!
SMART!

This is disturbing to be honest. A free give away, if you get the seeds cool, if you don’t, oh well you as the receiver should be happy that you were even given the opportunity to get free seeds.

As for requiring signatures, had I known up front that you were requiring signatures I would have opted out. I like to keep a low profile as my small town everyone knows everything about everyone, signing for a package from Costa? Oh that will spread faster than wildfire around my town. The level of ignorance in the rumor mill around me locally will probably have something along the lines of “Oh that jelly got a package from Columbia I bet he’s ordering cocaine from the drug lords!!!”

I may have exaggerated for emphasis but I was trying to make a point. A heads up before hand would have been nice, and also if you sent them out once you are not obligated to resend if they don’t make it. If people lie about not receiving free beans karma will take care of them soon enough anyways.

My rant for the day.

Jelly

12 Likes

I didn’t have to sign anything…just saying

1 Like