MadScientist & Pedro_Bann's Bean Giveaway!(CLOSED)

Trying to keep this thread tidy and regarding only the giveaway theme, we still need to hear from a lot of people that they got their stuff!

Cheers!

3 Likes

Believe it or not, the very first time I was here before I got incarcerated I asked @LemonadeJoe and @GrowerGoneWild, whom I havenā€™t seen around in awhile, if we could start a thread to gift seeds and clonesā€¦ Thus The Free Seeds and Clone thread was made. I got quite a bit of seeds that March and started some of those that had arrived with more on the way. I had some bad luck that got me behind bars fighting a case for 5 months and walked away while a paraphernalia charge and a year of probationā€¦ When I came back to the forum about 6 months ago or so I came back looking to pick up where I left offā€¦ My name left a sour taste in some peopleā€™s mouths as I disappeared after I had a number of them send me seeds. So it wasnt easy as it was the first time I came around but a couple great guys by the of @99PerCent and @ReikoX took a chance on me and sent me more than I could ever use myself so I ended up gifting some to relatives and grew some outā€¦ @ReikoX stepped up huge and even sent me a light! Now here I am around 3 months later showing people here the results Iā€™m having. Iā€™ve been lucky enough to find someone to link up with when my spot became compromised and we have some of 99s genes about to finish and I have some of reiloxā€™s autos going around my home. I think this is what is to be expected of someone who had these things given to meā€¦ Document. Show us. Hang out. Be friendsā€¦ Make a connection. And pay it forwardā€¦ Thatā€™s what this is all about!

:call_me_hand::call_me_hand::call_me_hand:

18 Likes

Say hello to winter frost.

1 Like

Got mine in western Canada.
It looked like it was caught in the truck door the whole way, but everything arrived safe :slight_smile:

Thanks again!!!

9 Likes

They will keep on arriving over the next few weeksā€¦ Weather doesnā€™t help much either!

7 Likes

Mine along with a few others arrived several weeks ago.

9 Likes

Speading the Love
AwesomešŸ‘

3 Likes

Packages shuold be there already!

3 Likes

nopeā€¦havent gotten mine yet

4 Likes

Gonna go check mailbox shortly mail here in about an hour!

Edit : ah hell im going now the suspense is killing me!

Edit: 5 minutes later sorry to report no beans ā€¦ hey @MadScientist did you have anyone else from CO you sent too? As a reference possibly?

2 Likes

Havnt gotten mine yet but were normally slow Iā€™ll give it another 2 weeks cheers
Patience is key

4 Likes

Nope not here yet either.

4 Likes

To everyone getting this seeds, these are the ones i am using for the cup, so you can see the genetics of what you could be growing once you get your seeds, in what has been the longest waiting time on any giveaway ever! HAHAHAHA

Next time i promise to be better! Have the envelopes and all ready before even offering. Like someone here did and impressed me really.

Ok, anyway, check out the Pure Kush and Chemdawg being grown by @MadScientist in the OG cup taking place now!

CHEMDAWG

Details

Narcotic with strong perception alteration, long-lasting.
Medicinally used against chronic pain.

Characteristics

BREEDER Seedsman
GENETICS OG Kush x Sour Diesel
PACK SIZE 100 Seeds
VARIETY Indica / Sativa
FLOWERING TYPE Photoperiod
SEX Feminised
THC CONTENT 21.51%
CBD CONTENT 1.5%
YIELD Indoor: 800 g/m2
GROWS Grows indoors, Grows outdoors
FLOWERING TIME 9 weeks indoor
HARVEST MONTH First week of October outdoor
MEDICAL CONDITIONS Pain
MEDICINAL PROPERTIES Medicinally used against chronic pain.
AWARDS 2nd IC420 Growers Cup 2008

PURE KUSH

Details

Pure Kush has been selected from a phenotype of the famous OG Kush. It was selected for the beautiful pinkish tint to the flowers. It is an easy strain that finishes in 9 weeks producing very large, solid plants. It has a typically indica couch-lock effect, and a sweet, fruity flavour.

Characteristics

BREEDER Seedsman
GENETICS OG Kush
PACK SIZE 100 Seeds
VARIETY Indica
FLOWERING TYPE Photoperiod
SEX Feminised
GROWS Greenhouse, Grows indoors, Grows outdoors
FLOWERING TIME 9 Weeks
HARVEST MONTH September

Sci

6 Likes

Iā€™m still waiting as well. Gotta be the postal service. Where is that Star Trek transporter technology when we really need it?

:v: :heart:
C50

2 Likes

Ya what the heck mine havenā€™t come in either Iā€™ve been waiting and waiting. . .hahahaha oh wait I never asked for any I remember now

3 Likes

As compared to my transit timeā€¦ Yaā€™ll have 7 more days to wait. All good things take time, eh!

2 Likes

Ya especially FREE things

1 Like

iā€™ll check whether theyā€™ve crossed through central Calif. later this evening & again on saturday p.m.(PDT/GMT-7). i tried talking sexy to the box but nothing happened. i even paid my bill. wtf. :wink:

:evergreen_tree:

4 Likes

Must be one of those ā€œfunnyā€ boxes. . . :wink:

Got a beautiful pen in the post today. Having trouble writing with it though. :sunglasses: Cheers @MadScientist my brother

7 Likes