MadScientist & Pedro_Bann's Bean Giveaway!(CLOSED)

FATHER is that you??? It is!!! STOP DRINKING MY DAMN BEER

2 Likes

I’ve grown sannies heriijuana too @Pedro_Bann and it’s good ( i found it NOT too potent), hopefully yours was a good bit better… I’m looking forward to running some of these when i can fit some in mate, cheers again Pedro…
Happy growing ,
Gaz

4 Likes

Just in case you are not following the cup contest, here are the beans you gotten from me in action…

We got 4 Pure Kush at the far end of the tent, and 4 Chemdawg in the front…

Cheers people!

Sci :robot:

9 Likes

i popped 2 a couple days ago … of the Pure Kush

1 Like

I’m trying to germinate your seeds @MadScientist the beans I got from you khronocaine x popped 1 from the whole Pack you sent.

The soil I’m using is too dry bro stuff is bone dry.1 seedling the rest nothing.

Did you guys germinate this with a high success rate the bean pack from @pedro_bann

4 Likes

I doubt very much that the beans do not germinate like you say. I believe @Pedro_Bann mentioned he ran them before somewhere on the thread for the giveaway. Weird tho.

I do know that seedlings need warmth and high humidity when popping so, it have something to do with that!?

4 Likes

Huh I dunno bro :woman_shrugging::woman_shrugging:

2 Likes

Fuck I got ripped off on a 1k seed pack deal look what they did lol :joy:

99cent for 100 is too good to be true

4 Likes

what am I lookin at here? lol

5 Likes

Anything BUT marijuana seeds. And specially not SWT4 S1s!

So sorry man! I know you were counting on these seeds to make your giveaway! @shroomgod

3 Likes

Fuckn du Ma …

worst than bird seed

2 Likes

are they not weed seeds i cant see clearly.

Anyhow I am germ testing the Big Hero x Kronocaine.

7 Likes

I will be doing that along with you right now bro!

Purified water from spring, with a splash of 10% Hydrogen Peroxide. Tomorrow when they crack and show root taps i will transfer them to the paper towels and finally under the lamp to make sure they show cotyledons and one set of true leaves and VOILA! Test done.

6 Likes

more scientific than mine. i dropped em in a glass and put tap water in.

3 Likes

I have a nice 30% thc I’m working with currently smoking now.

10 Likes

I would love some of those DOSIDOS seeds! @shroomgod!

You know where to get them?

2 Likes

Found a seed off my stash @madscientist.

Whats the thc content of the seeds you use/smoke.

2 Likes

Do you think marijuana will grow despite a location and survival rate of germinated seeds in peoples gardens and soil area in your community including your mailboxes and your backyards and I’m even in your wooded areas.

2 Likes

Woohoo I’m super happy, went to the post office to sign for my package to find out it was from Costa Rica thanks again boys I really appreciate it!!

I received the K and C one and 1 blank one unfortunately that had half the beaners crushed.

6 Likes

i had some DoSiDos and smoked a whole 1/8th and felt nothing. never tried it again based on that. :wink:

:evergreen_tree:

3 Likes