Spill ur' Beans

15 Likes

I see Kalgrae, FDM, ME!!! HAHAHAHAHA

Shit man! Nice looking vials there too! @toastyjakes

4 Likes

those vials are my proven good stuff haha

i think hash plant is gonna make my next run…

5 Likes

LIKE again 20 20 20 20 20 20 20

3 Likes

I would love to see this avid collector grow and breed the beans.

If they should choose to share, that would be a very generous gesture.

I was not thinking of feeding the mass of seed mongers :laughing:

6 Likes

3 posts were merged into an existing topic: MadScientist & Pedro_Bann’s Bean Giveaway!(CLOSED)

yep i have run them 6 months ago when they were only fresh without problems.
they are 7 moths old ish and been stored in the fridge. I hope you get a decent plant from the one that popped @shroomgod.

I will put ten in water right now for a germ test.

5 Likes

Hello and welcome @Pakore, in any event that you might have some 303 Seeds - BioDiesel i call DIBS bro!

Just kidding, kinda! Anyway, impressive amount of genetics to work with if you were to try and do something outside the box! KUDOS again!

2 Likes

Good lookn out @Pedro_Bann !! :+1:t3:

1 Like

What the fuck. That’s a stash

1 Like

12 /12 plants from germination are just starting to show sex. So far I have
2 fem gth1
2 male gth1
1 fem sour power og
1 male skylotus
Still have the uplift and joystick and josh dog og to show sex. Will most likely use the fat little indica skylotus and put him over the sativa dominant gth1 female. Should make a nice outdoor strain.

2 Likes

That’s a shit ton of variety bruv… hahaha fuck what a pic haha… I’ll send my address :joy:

3 Likes

Unfortunately I don’t have, I’m not on this of collecting seeds that long I miss that opportunity… That me I’ve been on the hunt for a little while right now, maybe we should work together and see if we can get at least a repro of them :blush: i’ all figured it out something by the end of the week

6 Likes

I will do it. You tell me how to go about it!

All i want is the Biodiesel from 303 Seeds, that is all… But you never know, we can maybe accomodate all of the people from Overgrow, i would be delighted to help!

Get back to me @Pakore! And thanks bro.

5 Likes

@MadScientist “Smoke some while you’re at it Sci.
:cowboy_hat_face:

4 Likes

Great I’m looking for some dj short blueberry,hashplant ,jack herrer,ak47 and white rhino.

Back then i took free seeds off overgrow before the server got slammed then i lost them all.

4 Likes

Hi.
What strain is in your Underground Seeds Collective packs?

3 Likes

Hi Mig that specific one is Ducks foot

5 Likes

@Pakore can we get a comprehensive list?! Lol I want to shop/day dream

1 Like

Hi mate I do really have to work on a list I can’t remember everything, maybe in December when I get some days off and also closing this year’s collection :green_heart:

4 Likes