MadScientist & Pedro_Bann's Bean Giveaway!(CLOSED)

Mine havnt came in yet but I’m sure they will, there normally slow (North America)

Nope not yet. :fearful:

I can’t wait to see the grows on these I’m like a little kid waiting on Xmas

1 Like

Checking daily now since I’v seen OG peeps in the Great North got them! Eagle hasn’t landed yet here in CO! Keeping fingers crossed for any day now!

1 Like

Just goes to show you how fucked up our mail system is here in the US! When I was living in Kearney NE, shit would go 100 miles west to Northplatte just to come back another 100miles east to Kearney from company’s that shipped from the east coast! CAN ANYBODY EXPLAIN THIS SHIT?

1 Like

I wouldn’t worry guys, the first shipment i had more money and sent them extra quick, this time around i paid regular, being that there were twice as many envelopes… Hope it’s ok. The lady said 3 to 4 weeks again. LOL.

5 Likes

No worries @MadScientist I’v waited over a month for beans coming from the Nederlands! Patience builds character!

4 Likes

Ahh well that makes me more relaxed then… Thanks for the details on that @MadScientist

2 Likes

I’ve seen nothing yet. But it’s so hot in Texas, everything is moving slooooow. :cowboy_hat_face:

5 Likes

Omg. Labelmaker. Dangerous in the hands of the unhinged :evergreen_tree:.

(most resonant muahahaha) :wink:

:evergreen_tree: <–ran with scissors

4 Likes

Hey pedro. That was a great thing for you to do. I hope karma gives you a equally great experience

2 Likes

Whats the baggie with no characters on it ?

2 Likes

Hopefully you start getting the packages soon. I am kinda nervous and will go to the post office to ask, it was a lot of envelopes, i told the lady it was souvenir pens from a Costa Rican Health company! She didn’t say anything other than 3 to 4 weeks, it’s been 12 days since they were sent, i advice patience gang! Some envelopes will take a lot longer she said, like Canada and Australia and Scotland, but rest assure they were all sent!

6 Likes

That lady-ita is pot-smoking central american postal worker, and her primo at us customs is still trying to get the damn thing to write properly. :nerd: :wink:

Actually, it just now occurs to me that many of us have a distorted experience of time passing, on a daily basis, 3 hours pass in the Matrix, for 3 minutes of reality.
hehe

:heart_eyes:

:evergreen_tree:

4 Likes

Nothing here in Texas yet. :cowboy_hat_face:

1 Like

What did they giveaway in the bag with no markings?

Total 15 seeds regular :smile:

3 Likes

Me neither hoping by weeks end … keeping the fingers crossed :shamrock:

2 Likes

:cowboy_hat_face:

7 Likes

That Yogi Bears nephew?

1 Like

I havent yet, i live in Maine