MadScientist & Pedro_Bann's Bean Giveaway!(CLOSED)

Going to the post office this morning will ask how long it’s supposed to take, i know she said 3 to 4 weeks on this second wave of packages. The first wave should already be on your hands.

I’ll have an answer for you guys…

8 Likes

Ok, everyone, Monday is the day, while the site was down i spoke to the people in charge over there and something happened that halted the branch about two weeks ago. Long story short, envelopes are still in Costa, nothing to worry about other than a delay. This will be sorted out on Monday.

Sorry, thanks for your patience and understanding.

9 Likes

Not a problem, im not worried. Ty for checking though

3 Likes

The first wave made it too NM. They have me a hard time signing for it at first, until I told him that was the business name (on the P.O. Box too). My ID did not match ReikoX

7 Likes

See i never got a name from you… LOL

5 Likes

That’s alright, ReikoX is the business name.

3 Likes

Hey, sometimes you can’t rush greatness. Lol I think we should all know patience is key with our plants.

If anyone was counting on these and had nothing else to pop I’d understand for some concern but as long as they’re safe, I’m content.

Anyways thanks for the word @MadScientist

:call_me_hand::call_me_hand::call_me_hand:

6 Likes

My mailer must’ve broke the machine lol! No worries here. Thanks for checking.

Registered mail? Good to know… wife must sign for it then. Glad you got yours @ReikoX.

1 Like

For the ones asking about the seeds with no characters on it I believe it’s Pedro’s special regs correct me if I’m wrong @MadScientist

2 Likes

HAHAHAHAHA

3 Fem Chemdawg Red C

3 Fem Pure Kush Green P

15 Pedro’s Straya seeds NO TAG

UPDATE

Since i know the guy at the branch, i gave him a giant bag of candies on Xmas, and he was super happy i spoke to him and he’s gonna let me get the envelopes and send them from a different branch, they are doing something ugly in there, opening everything. Isn’t that illegal somehow?

Cheers

6 Likes

re: :envelope_with_arrow:

in the us, i believe every piece is image/photo scanned for “record keeping” and each local postmaster opens whatever he thinks he/she should(heshe hehe).

they do some weird shit in the back, i know that much. :rolling_eyes:

:evergreen_tree:

1 Like

When i bought my Vero lamp, i had to go in the back to pick it up, them guys there are too lazy and they were having problems bringing it to me. I snatched from them and as i was walking out, i saw they had a bunch of letters from the US opened, and i said as i joke: HUH! You guys looking for money in those envelopes!? One of them said, there ain’t nothing on those.

Mr. B, sent me a “necklace” with some seeds in the cardboard. I got my package and my seeds, but the necklace was never to be found, they probably kept it thinking i wasn’t gonna say anything, being that they found the seeds!

6 Likes

Opening US [legally] mail requires a warrant.

6 Likes

I was reading about it and it seems that only Priority mail has that privilege, all the rest of the mail can be opened by USPS officers at any time. Priority mail, they cannot open unless you are present.

It is a felony as an idividual to open someone else’s mail… There goes the wife to prison! LOL

7 Likes

https://about.usps.com/who-we-are/privacy-policy/faqs.htm#H23

:evergreen_tree: meh…

3 Likes

Yeah well, something like that… HAHAHAHA

3 Likes

I had a pkg from my son with 2 ounces delivered to my door by local police. The corner of the pkg had been ripped open. Presumably by a dog. They told me that since the pkg had been opened, they couldn’t charge me with it. FYI. :cowboy_hat_face:

6 Likes

Alright! Everyone, let’s get a dog to bite all of our mail for us! LOL

7 Likes

Do cats qualify? we have 2 and they can be vicious…if you are a moth

6 Likes