MadScientist & Pedro_Bann's Bean Giveaway!(CLOSED)

Oh snap! Time to get excited and run to the mail box and see if “Jack” the mail carrier left some “magical beans”!

4 Likes

Well I missed my delivery… Didn’t know I’d have to sign for it… It’s available on Thursday for pick up but I’m kinda feel sketchy doing that.

And oddly, my mail usually comes around 5 and there was nothing else in the box… Do they send special delivery people out to do certified letters?

1 Like

Yes they do, they use a special cart for certified and first class post all the time, do not freak out!

I asked for signatures on this, because i don’t want anybody lying that they didn’t get their stuff. I have tracking numbers for each and every single pack sent out! Will not be distributing those tho.

Sci

4 Likes

Okay, then I’ll go pick them up Thursday then!

Thanks again!

:call_me_hand::call_me_hand::call_me_hand:

Manual like override!
SMART!

This is disturbing to be honest. A free give away, if you get the seeds cool, if you don’t, oh well you as the receiver should be happy that you were even given the opportunity to get free seeds.

As for requiring signatures, had I known up front that you were requiring signatures I would have opted out. I like to keep a low profile as my small town everyone knows everything about everyone, signing for a package from Costa? Oh that will spread faster than wildfire around my town. The level of ignorance in the rumor mill around me locally will probably have something along the lines of “Oh that jelly got a package from Columbia I bet he’s ordering cocaine from the drug lords!!!”

I may have exaggerated for emphasis but I was trying to make a point. A heads up before hand would have been nice, and also if you sent them out once you are not obligated to resend if they don’t make it. If people lie about not receiving free beans karma will take care of them soon enough anyways.

My rant for the day.

Jelly

12 Likes

I didn’t have to sign anything…just saying

1 Like

You’re also not in the USA lol

2 Likes

What difference would that make? If he requested signatures they should all require signatures no?

1 Like

I hope you feel better after releasing that energy! That is good for you, never hold back.

6 Likes

Well he wouldn’t be posting so and so has to sign but not he or her. That would cause DRAMA

3 Likes

Brother I wasn’t being negative at all I was just sharing my opinion. For some of us, security is everything. I stated how I felt and wasn’t pointing blame or negativity.

If I offended you then it means something I said made sense, that’s all.

Jelly

3 Likes

I never get offended, that is for weak people, people who have no self esteem and need re-assurance to feel good throught the day. I thought you would know me better by now.

Things that make sense to you, not necessarily have to make sense for everyone else.

Thanks, i guess… I will consider your pitch for the future.

Sci :robot:

1 Like

I get a package from Costa Rica every month…the best freakin’ coffee in the world…:bear:

5 Likes

I am planning to do a giveaway but a COFFEE giveaway, i have offered coffee from here to @Baudelaire, @LED_Seedz and @ryasco! But in a little while will do a coffee giveaway, like one kilo of coffee per person! Will happen soon.

8 Likes

Signing for seeds. That’s what the popo does. Hell naw. If I had to sign for the seeds I would ran like I had warrants.
That’s a bad move @MadScientist. You really should think about the whole idea before acting.

3 Likes

Everybody giving me advice today, wow, i feel lucky!

I hope this is not the result of secret meetings and back handing, to make a thesis sound more powerful.

Anyway, thanks to you too. I will try to think next time, can’t promise anything… LOLOL

PS.: I am gonna sleep with the light on tonite…

3 Likes

@MadScientist Hahahaha love the optimism! Thats the way all should take criticism. I think what you do for us members of overgrow have made up for your poor choices :wink: honestly i dont think that madscientist deserves this :-1:THEY WERE FREE
I’ve got to say it just one more time THEY WERE FREE don’t like it? Think it’s sketchy? DON’T SIGN FOR THEM!! they will be returned to sender and knowing mad scientist he will probably re gift them to some other, more deserving person. . . Thank you for listening to my opinion

8 Likes

That’s all mine was and suddenly I’m the bad guy. Cool, I’m out.

1 Like

@Jellypowered woah woah I wasn’t attacking you I promise. I understand both your side and madscientists. It just my opinion. I think if you had paid for them first I would totally be on your side. But they are free and no skin off your butt, pardon the saying. . . I wasn’t attacking you just like I don’t think you attacked him. You stated your opinion I stated mine. We are all still friend guys. Don’t hate me😣

3 Likes