MadScientist & Pedro_Bann's Bean Giveaway!(CLOSED)

more scientific than mine. i dropped em in a glass and put tap water in.

3 Likes

I have a nice 30% thc I’m working with currently smoking now.

10 Likes

I would love some of those DOSIDOS seeds! @shroomgod!

You know where to get them?

2 Likes

Found a seed off my stash @madscientist.

Whats the thc content of the seeds you use/smoke.

2 Likes

Do you think marijuana will grow despite a location and survival rate of germinated seeds in peoples gardens and soil area in your community including your mailboxes and your backyards and I’m even in your wooded areas.

2 Likes

Woohoo I’m super happy, went to the post office to sign for my package to find out it was from Costa Rica thanks again boys I really appreciate it!!

I received the K and C one and 1 blank one unfortunately that had half the beaners crushed.

6 Likes

i had some DoSiDos and smoked a whole 1/8th and felt nothing. never tried it again based on that. :wink:

:evergreen_tree:

3 Likes

:mushroom: :sparkles: ?

:evergreen_tree:

2 Likes

Germinate seedsherenow

3 Likes

AA+ Albino seeds

5 Likes

All ten germ test seeds have tails.

6 Likes

@shroomgod i had once beans of ak48 like those pearly white and all 4 germinated good

3 Likes

Hahahahaha is that a bb gun magazine next your bird seed?? And a switch blade in the next pic hahaha are you going to mail that shit to them as a warning ? Sorry for your bad deal bro id definitely complain, but the hardcore “weaponry” isn’t needed my man :v: not war

2 Likes

Cool these weren’t as viable I germinate most of the seed pack

2 Likes

Gotta use caution of bad deals and ripoff items.

2 Likes

I observed mine in paper towels and had 8 out of 10 show the tails.

Perfectly good seeds.

5 Likes

Sometimes i get seeds in my marijuana and seeds come immature or brown like viable seeds.

2 Likes

Hey @shroomgod it was probably grower error that had you only pop one of those ‘kronocaine crosses’ ( @Pedro_Bann’s seeds)…
Or , were they damaged in any way.? As we can see , the seeds have a great germ ratio… Hopefully you’ll get a female from the one :point_up:you have…! Happy growing mate,
Gaz

All 10 seeds show tap roots going. Big Hero x Kronocaine from @Pedro_Bann

Perfectly good seeds @shroomgod!

Sci :robot:

5 Likes

I will be doing this along with you. I’m dunkin’ the Kronocaine x Herijuana today. :cowboy_hat_face:

4 Likes