MadScientist & Pedro_Bann's Bean Giveaway!(CLOSED)

I was doing a germination test @oleskool830! I won’t be running them all the way, only enough to make sure they show one set of true leaves.

LOL

Sci :robot:

3 Likes

What a waste brother. Next time you want to experiment. :phone::incoming_envelope::package::mailbox:
There are poor people in the world that need seeds!

3 Likes

@shroomgod said his seeds did not germinate at all. So, @Pedro_Bann and me ran a germination test in order to prove the peeps, that there is nothing wrong with the seeds.

What are you talking about, you got a whole bunch of seeds yourself now! HUH!?

1 Like

Good point.

I germinated these they were not yet viable. :+1:

Just giving you some shit @MadScientist. I’m jealous cause you live in paradise! And I live in Texas. #1 on the Shithole State List. :cowboy_hat_face:

2 Likes

the seeds were in transit for a very long time maybe something happened there.

2 Likes

Radiation? .,.,.,.,., :cowboy_hat_face:

@shroomgod, would you please tell me, what is the name of the strain for the seeds you tried germinating with no results?

• AA + Albino seeds

or

• Pedro’s Big Hero x Kronocaine

I am confused u know!

Which one of the two strains was it that did not germinate?

Thanks

1 Like

@madscientist I did they whole pack of seeds you sent me the pedro_bann big hero x kronokane got most to shoot tap roots and one to come up out of the soil and show coloydones

2 Likes

Well in that case i will continue with the experiment and show you all of mine with cotyledons…

Just to make sure, we show the peeps the quality of the seeds sent by our good friend @Pedro_Bann.

Cheers!

4 Likes

@MadScientist high quality and potent :man_with_turban:

2 Likes

7 Likes

Looks good to me bro! Proof conclusive :cowboy_hat_face:

6 Likes

Not to beat on a dead horse here! @shroomgod

All 11 seeds sprouted and showed cotyledons, going any further is pointless.

I believe we can all agree something happened, but not to the seeds… LOL

4 Likes

There you go again. Are you gonna grow and smoke those? In Texas that’s like killing a deer and not eating it. Lol. :cowboy_hat_face:

5 Likes

Don’t ask questions you already know the answer to, you Texan stubborn shit kicker!

Much love bro! (Now, get off my back)

3 Likes

Hahahaha! There’s a lot of shit in Texas, your bound to step in some! Just giving you some of it my brother! Nuttn’ But Love! :cowboy_hat_face:

3 Likes

I want to go fly down and save those babies. :airplane::seedling:

3 Likes

They will be given to a friend whose got a big property here. I told him to separate the males.

Let’s see you pop the ones i sent you instead, come on!

Show us pictures!?

3 Likes

I just got them out of the pen today. They sure were packed in there well. I am still in clean mode. I let one Hurk go as it was on a different fan and up wind. I didn’t see many seed and all on the lower branches. After this one goes I have to move my parrots and bomb the tents and room. Clean every thing again with forbid. I have washed all the fabric pots in the washing machine with bleach. I am hoping to pop starting in late August/September

So I can’t :airplane: down and see you? So :disappointed:

3 Likes