MadScientist & Pedro_Bann's Bean Giveaway!(CLOSED)

Well, that is great luck man! Hope you enjoy growing the beans bro!

In Costa Rica as well, sometimes they take forever to process mailings. I am pretty sure i sent it before June 25th, that only means when it left the country so… Anyway, there you go man!

Sci :robot:

1 Like

“Stop the insanity!” :scream:

Glad i’m not a big tax payer. Holy shit.

:evergreen_tree:

Absolutely positive I will, @MadScientist. Thank you! I really appreciate the gift!

I’m going to hold off on the feminized seeds until accomplish a successful female reversal so I can make more seeds. I also have some g13 x afghani #1 coming from brother @Scissor-Hanz, and that’d a good cross with the Pure Kush if I don’t get the reversing down pat before I run out of patience and plant them anyway. :smiley: :wink:

I looked at the sheet again. You’re right, 6/25 is the date it actually when it left your country. It is probably when it entered the USPS tracking system, since that is the first entry on the record. This took evenlonger than it took for you to get the seeds @Pedro_Bann in Australia. Damn United States government bureaucracy!

But, like I said, I learned something about international shipments, for better or worse.

I’ve been scouring this thread to see what breeder these seeds are from, but it is a long thread and I can’t find it. What is the breeder, so I can look up details like flowering time and parentage, etc.

I’ll second that emotion.

I can actually say the same thing, these days. I paid a helluva lot of taxes when I was working, after I could no longer use my son as a dependent. Tax rates for singles are huge. But, I retired on less than $26K per year and haven’t had to pay any taxes since. If I was making house payments or even car payments, I couldn’t survive. However, without either of those things, not too difficult to live on.

3 Likes

Post #266 from Pedro

:v:

1 Like

I must be paying for you :slight_smile:
One day I got a registered envelope and a couple later one with NO return address and due to thickness it came PD. One extreme to the other and the only that mattered was I got both gifts from great guys here.

4 Likes

Edit:@G-paS end edit
I totally agree. When this year started, I had only 2 strains that I’d been smoking for years and a strong paranoia of purchasing seeds from seed banks.

I’ve been gifted 15 different strains since then. Would’ve been more if I hadn’t outsmarted myself by using the name of a person that I was having some mail sent here. People here are great! @MadScientist spent money to buy seeds to give away. About 5 other people contributed out of their own seeds. I can’t say enough how the brotherhood in this community is greater than I’ve seen anywhere else.

Edit: Come to think of it, you are one of the generous souls that has sent me some as well. I hope they don’t have to sit in jail as long as this package from Mad did. :wink:

5 Likes

probably! :smile: but i’d bet this clown is a worthier cause than quite a few of the other bums. :wink:

:thumbsup: Ditto. Thanks Canada! :maple_leaf: :wink: hehe

5 Likes

Mads, the seeds are fine here, you are a golden man, thank you very much. I’d like to reward somehow

7 Likes

Does this mean there’s still hope for me? Keeping fingers crossed!

3 Likes

There is a certainty that I did not believe,certain will come, Mad is reliable

3 Likes

Ooooooh shit! I think you guys are going to see my “HAPPY DANCE” ! Need to visit the PO tomorrow I think this is a Great Sign!

5 Likes

I yesterday, you today, I signed it by the house

3 Likes

Ran to the post office right after my cup of Joe, I was like a kid on the way to the Christmas tree on Christmas morning! A big thank you for @MadScientist and @Pedro_Bann for for spreading the LOVE!

BTW I loved the return address,

added a nice flare to the package!

3 Likes

holy crap you guys are getting me anxious & i don’t think my name’s even on the list but the Doctor himself did acknowledge me… and i recently gave up & joined Mailbox Anonymous for bean-fiends. :upside_down: :roller_coaster:

with the air quality here even the animals are hunkering down & not making noise most of the day. :skull_crossbones: :wind_blowing_face:

decisions, decisions… :rolling_eyes:

:v:

3 Likes

Just went on vacation to SW CO, Utah and WY and the haze in the areas encompassing those states only from the wild fires west is unbelievable! Need rain for much needed relief in helping out the firefighters on the front line!

2 Likes

Oh. :unamused: You have no idea. :smile: (just teasing)

I don’t even have the worst of it but it’s been like Mexico City on a bad day in the 80s. Just fucked. At the outset/beginning it wasn’t bad for a couple of days…since i’m a smoker and it was all high altitude, basically just acting like clouds, so no complaint here…f’n July is Hell :fire: Month… but as it descended we’ve had ashfall(had to rinse my plants in veg & just fingers-crossed that my shadecloth caught most of the blooming stuff.

My dad’s near the coast and he’s complaining…& i’m thinking “ha.”

3 Likes

Did i offer you some seeds bro!? I might have forgotten!

2 Likes

It’s a good thing you and Pedro are doing mad props to you both

3 Likes

I think I snuck in the door on this one but no worries. :v: All good.

2 Likes

No way man! Please send me an addy, and i will get something to you…

5 Likes