MadScientist & Pedro_Bann's Bean Giveaway!(CLOSED)

I will be sure to follow that grow up!

Just giving you some BS u know that right!

1 Like

Good, I’ve got time to get you a light. As mentioned in another thread, things have been falling through and not working out as originally planned. Hang in there with me, I got somethin new cookin :smiley:

Jelly

4 Likes

You are awesome. The best things ARE worth waiting for.

4 Likes

So terribly sorry about your Daddy, i read that part and i dunno, went over my head i guess… @Tinytuttle

Is that from me? Did it say Costa Rica? I do not remember packing the seeds in those eppendorfs!

Would you please double check, there should be 3 Fem C, 3 Fem K and 15 Reg P.

Sci :robot:

1 Like

that came from @shroomgod lol

he sent centrifuge and graph paper haha

3 Likes

@toastyjakes already said bro.

They come from @shroomgod and they are SWT4 S1s.

3 Likes

Remember i got ripped off on a bad scammer deal on seeds.

I sent you guys some personal use seeds they are female seeds kush.

7 Likes

Yeah no sh*t! I forgot man.

Thanks for making the extra effort!

BTW people this is how the Pure Kush and Chemdawg are looking like in a mini grow.

You guys are following the cup right?

9 Likes

Those beans are for you @Tinytuttle .

3 Likes

Wanted to clean up the thread didn’t want to clutter this thread for a small misunderstanding thanks all!

3 Likes

Yes yes! Got them safe and sound! Thanks again @MadScientist!!!

3 Likes

:mailbox_with_no_mail: :ant::ant::ant:(crickets ok) :violin: :unicorn:

there’s no tumbleweed emoji so i threw in a free unicorn

:evergreen_tree: if i ever get the keys to the emoji…

1 Like

Mine have arrived!!! Woohoo! Gonna start them asap

3 Likes

was just thinking about going postal in my boxers for the 2nd time this week. that sounds like a plan. :sunglasses:

:evergreen_tree: :sweat_drops:

1 Like

I go postal in my boxers too. I don’t know why. :cowboy_hat_face:

I am sure everyone knows but, I just got a letter from Costa Rica today!!! So cool! Thanks @MadScientist!!!

@MadScientist. - could you post a link to that thread so I can find out what seeds they are and give you another thanks.

4 Likes

C is Chemdawg, K is Pure Kush and the other ones, 15 of them, are @Pedro_Bann.

I am at your service bro!

4 Likes

please stop @MadScientist giving the wrong strain info i have corrected it a few times now.

i will come back later to put strain info again with links.

6 Likes

I forgot to specify, it’s Big Hero x Kronocaine, i believe Big Hero is Pedro’s own cross of a Herijuana from Sannies and another one from Dinafem i can quite remember…

It’s all good @Pedro_Bann! I named them Big Hero in my tent, they got their tag as “BH” not trying to bother you really…

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

1 Like

Hey there brother @MadScientist. Guess what, An envelope addressed to Linus and Lucy arrived today. I had to go the Post Office to get it because the driver didn’t bother coming to the door on Saturday to get my signature. I complained about that at the Post Office while I was there.

I also complained abut the wait. You sent it registered. That should have been given priority. The lady behind the counter printed me up a list of all the places the envelope had been to. The first processing took place on 6-25. It was when you mailed it. The envelope was at the US Customs inbound dept in Miami on 6-29 and stayed there for 5 weeks they moved it along last week. The lady said it was most likely because there wasn’t a last name in the address.

It is really strange that Customs has stricter rules about addressing outgoing international mail than incoming. This experience and the one where I had to resend a package to @Scissor-Hanz (no full name) have taught me a lot about sending and receiving international mail

I also searched the name (Annastasia Fasci) I gave @ReikoX and @Scissor-Hanz as the addressee. She lived near me until last month. I am assuming she gave a forwarding address to the Post Office and the mailings from both of these guys most likely went to her new address.

Not all lessons come easy…

Have a really great day!
C50

7 Likes