MadScientist's 2nd Annual 16oz Cup Competition 🏁

The one that i sent to 33 people in 10 different countries… LOL

It is Seedsman’s Chemdog.

7 Likes

I am stoked with these plants, so many huge colas man! And they are still swelling and growing we got like two more weeks or maybe three…

Good you came back, i wanted to see these plants of yours as well… They looking great man!

I dunno who i would vote for, really.

4 Likes

Some individual shots

GSCxDD

TDC

The good Blue Dreamatic

The sh*tty Mutant one

19 Likes

I feel like making a poll right about now…

But I just woke up & should wait for the aether to clear :up:

:evergreen_tree:

3 Likes

Morning bro.

If it’s a poll about the cup contest, we need to wait until everyone finishes. There can be only one voting round, otherwise people might get confused and then not even vote at the end.

I am also excited to see who the people is going to choose as the winner!

Thanks for your understanding bro.

7 Likes

14 Likes

Root shot from yesterday that i posted in my own thread.

15 Likes

Well guys shes looking about ready to harvest

Her trics are turning milky

Hahahahahahahah OMG I had too :joy::joy::joy:
But really she’s still got a while but I see seeds​:grin::grin:

Hope you guys laughed as hard as I did posting this hehe​:joy::v::+1:

19 Likes

We gotta give it to you man! You kicked ass!

8 Likes

Lol I still laugh every time i look at that post :joy::joy:hahahah it makes me happy to bring a smile to everyone’s face​:v:
Sure did mine

11 Likes

Nutrient robber! Get that damn thing out of there so it can help that poor little girl! LOL

6 Likes

Hello,

Just another mad update.

This Chemdawg decided to go yellow/purple towards the end, she might be sick, i dunno.

Whatcha think?

Sci :robot:

12 Likes

Looking lovely haven’t been watching the thread all that closely but looks like some good competition this round ! I need to practice off to the side and get into a 16 oz eventually! I have a feeling I could of beaten up on @Hoodini pretty good though! :joy: :joy::joy::joy::joy::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: Oh my gut hurts!

8 Likes

@Tinytuttle hahahaha you should be man, everyone should be. . . She is only 3.5 inches tall and 9ish weeks old, so honestly if you can grow a smaller plant than this to harvest, I would be more surprised lol. . .for real, I should get a award for smallest 16oz cup plant. . .hahahahahaha screw it I’m giving my self one . . . :medal_military:Hoodinis SHITTIEST PLANT OF THE COMPETITION AWARD goes to Hoodini

7 Likes

Im going to call her the “One bowl wonder” oops never mind she’s got seeds !

7 Likes

We will call her the “Jerry Springer Special” then, but don’t worry YOU are not the father!

6 Likes

Woah now. I’d like to offer a contestant to said shittiest plant competition.

Pretty sure she’s a La Diva Lowryder, given to me by @StevieG between six and eight weeks ago. I watered her once because I felt bad, but that’s it.

13 Likes

So I brought mine outside for a photo shoot, not much to see and image quality sucked so this was short-lived.

12 Likes

Sorry for giving you the runt of the bunch! :joy: I feel bad you gave me some fire plants an I returned the favor with that lol

the Brooklyn sunrise are not done drying burping jars still. They have a strong weed smell can’t wait to roast some with ya @Worcestershire_Farms

Crystaly af

10 Likes

Hahah out of likes so manual like override. . .is that branches starting I see? . . .lucky😉

2 Likes