MadScientist's 2nd Annual 16oz Cup Competition 🏁

So the official WINNER (by far) of the β€œSecond Annual MadScientist’s 16oz Cup” is:

:trophy::trophy::trophy::trophy::trophy::trophy::trophy::trophy::trophy::trophy::trophy:

:trophy::trophy::trophy: @Mr.Sparkle! :trophy::trophy::trophy:

:trophy::trophy::trophy::trophy::trophy::trophy::trophy::trophy::trophy::trophy::trophy:

Thanks to all for participating and now we all get to sample the weed he got, so everyone send your address to the winner for your samples to come in the mail… HAHAHAHAHAHHA!!! NOOOOT!

CONGRATULATIONS @Mr.Sparkle, you beat me fair and square, and i learned a lot from you! Thanks.

Please forward me your safe addy to send you the Alien Rift by Ocean Grown Seeds i promised!

I realize this was a great cup, but without a little β€œdrama” it wouldn’t be Overgrow.com!

Sci :robot:

13 Likes

congratulations to the winner! the result is very beautiful
ps : I voted for you :stuck_out_tongue: :v:

4 Likes

I also voted for the Winner, at least that! HAHAHAHA!

3 Likes

:+1:Congratulations all. Tough choice, everyone had something unique and interesting.

Similarly, please PM me an addy where I can send the Cult Classics Jupiter & Beyond pack.

5 Likes

Congratulations to all who finished, these cups get better and better each run!

7 Likes

Congratulations to win

5 Likes

Congrats sparkle and kudos to all competitors of this funny challenge !

6 Likes

Congrats @Mr.Sparkle and to all who participated what a cool experiment this was to watch!

So 8oz next?

5 Likes

I musta been stoned & fell off this thread. Fun project Mad!

:tada:

:evergreen_tree:

5 Likes

Congrats Mr Sparkle!!!

It was exciting and fun to watch everyone meet the challenge…bravo to all!!

6 Likes

Thanks everyone and congrats to all as well, @dgtxxx and @MadScientist both of you did damn well, and @GreenCaciqueHawaii got some seeds so i call that a win in my books ;).

10 Likes

Yes bro i am happy AF hahah got some imput on some stuff i need to change and was more than 100 mature seeds,so yes bro was a win win for me cheets and happy growing brotha and congrats

4 Likes

exactly hell yeah its what growing is about, learning something new and rolling with things as they go :wink:

4 Likes

the haze has cleared, thanks @toastyjakes

1 Like

I think @GreenCaciqueHawaii had seeds in his plant lol

3 Likes

Yes i pollinate the early skunk with ATF

2 Likes

I think will name the cross The Early Fuck

2 Likes

i was thinking Alaskan thunder skunk

4 Likes

I’d absolutely hit that…

1 Like

I know this is an old thread but did you not have any problems using transparent cups?

2 Likes