MadScientist's 2nd Annual 16oz Cup Competition šŸ

@MadScientist ā€¦ I made thisā€¦ Iā€™m inā€¦

4 Likes

We are gonna make history!

6 Likes

Good luck to you all. Cant wait to see what you get and who wins

3 Likes

I still need to fill the cup and pour it in and snip the excess fabricā€¦ but legal correct?

5 Likes

16oz is 16oz ā€¦

5 Likes

Just making sure, no one is soaking seeds yet right, you can do it at midnight tonite.

I want all the participants to be honest and have a lot of fun, true, there are seeds in play and nice ones too; but we are a good community and the main purpose here is to have fun.

This is my entry in the last contest, this is what i need to beat!

I wanna win the seeds, yes, so does everyone else. Letā€™s feel proud that we won fair and square!

HppHrvst :robot:

7 Likes

Imma getchu beat mang!!

2 Likes

Midnight in whoā€™s time zone??
We need a countdown timer

5 Likes

Letā€™s make it Eastern Standard Time.

5 Likes

Alright then!!! I donā€™t have to try to stay awake til midnight now thank goodness only got to make it til 9 my time awesome

4 Likes

Will be 10pm my time, and that is ok!?

Good Luck everyone! Remember to put up pictures of the seeds soaking or being planted, as your official first entry, or submission to get the ball rolling!

4 Likes

Preach it brother! If your not having fun your disqualified :joy:

3 Likes

Ok that would be at 6 pm here ,i am still waiting for some seeds to arrive today if not i think i know w i will germinate cheers

3 Likes

@Hoodini you devil you! :imp:

At least everyone knows me now! Cheers!

4 Likes

This will be a blast!! Thanks @MadScientist for coming up with this brilliant competition. . . . and actually letting the rest of compete :wink:

3 Likes

Yeah I think this is going to be a lot of fun and Iā€™m looking forward to it, so thank you @MadScientist

Iā€™m all the way on the East Coast so unless Iā€™m up at midnight I donā€™t think Iā€™ll be starting my seeds tonight Iā€™ll wait until tomorrow.

I have my 16 ounce cool vessels all waiting and I just ordered my new high-tech, super high secret, never been seen before, lol, light, ugh

5 Likes

Out west theyā€™re doing a cool contest where everybody is starting with identical clones and everybody competes to see who can grow the same genetics the best. I really like that idea and would consider running a competition like that.

5 Likes

I have to wait till 9am lol. that will give me some time to get my shit together after school drop off

3 Likes

@madscientist are these autoflower ?

2 Likes

No bro, the Chemdawg and Pure Kush are feminized and the Pedroā€™s are reg.

4 Likes