MadScientist's 3rd Annual 16oz Cup Competition šŸ

That sucks about your old boy mate. Good juju to you and yours.
I was starting to think that Kirk had taken you and his light back :blush:
Spewin about your girl, I was keen as to see how she finished. Hope the boys saved you a taste at least!

6 Likes

You knew it would kill me. You got it there. Thatā€™s cool as shit. That plant deserved that. Itā€™s pretty dude. Hopefully it smokes good as it looks :call_me_hand:

5 Likes

@cannabissequoia

Okwill be waiting for my rig thenā€¦

Those guys seem to know what theyā€™re doingā€¦

Thanks ! LoL

8 Likes

Damn those are some beautiful looking plants you all got this round :grin: decided last night to reset my timer and give it another try after realizing that one of the ghost og plants I brought in from greenhouse that Iā€™m trying to reveg(have a thread going about it) was farther into flower than my girls in the tent(that are at around week 6 of flower). So definitely thinking it was a timer issue, might pick up either a simpler digital one or at least a decent mechanical timer. Been frustrating cuz aside from a few autoā€™s I havenā€™t had a actual harvest since around beginning of april :slightly_frowning_face:.

6 Likes

All of yā€™all have made this so enjoyable. Ive been in a funk lately. I caught myself slick hating. All of yā€™all have done amazing jobs. @ReikoX has his spaces dialed in. He kills everything. @Pedro_Bann somebody told me you drop fire. They werenā€™t lieng. @HappyHemper that shit is so crazy dude All I can say is great job. Iā€™ll be checking you out man shit.

Everyone adds their own flavor. This blew my expectations. Next year my lighting situation will be a little different. My strains are showing signs of changing. Shouldnā€™t be too much longer. I have one thatā€™s so frosty it looks like snow hit it, but itā€™s not but 3 fingers wide lol. Congrats to all yā€™all. I know weā€™re still going.

8 Likes

I chopped mine too. I removed the large fan leaves and hung the rest of the plant whole. I decided against trying to reveg the back right plantā€¦

Here is a shot with some Fiskars for reference. Give them a week or so to dry and Iā€™ll do some CBD reagent tests. Iā€™m curious how these end up on the THC:CBD scaleā€¦

Finally, a picture of the roots after being rinsed. I will dry them, then extract the goodies with coconut oil for Roots-n-All cream.

22 Likes

Dang I wish Iā€™d seen this sooner, all my old roots are out in the grave pile. How long after their cut and such would they still be viable to extract from?

3 Likes

Iā€™ve saved them for months before and they still seem to work.

2 Likes

Awesome so I could go dig em out and they should still be ok to use then?

3 Likes

Yeah, just rinse all the medium off them and follow the instructions in the link. Here is another discussion about it on ICMag.

5 Likes

I approve the funny aspects of this post! LOL :smiley:
Also, kick ass result!

5 Likes

Awesome thanks man definitely excited to try my hand at it .

2 Likes

Love your work @ReikoX, I am interested in how the reagent tests come out.

3 Likes

Did anyone smoke yours?

3 Likes

@FredFlinstoner smoked the leftovers of the seeded one.

6 Likes

Confirmed this morning it is my timer frigging upā€¦ decided to peak in around 730/8 and lights were back on even though their sposed to go off at 4am.

10 Likes

There was definitely a thc hit on the deseeded plantā€¦mine has finished drying so will be having a good Crack at it this weekendā€¦I did have a sneaky test cone a few days ago and it also had a nice kick of thc and very sticky probably due to it not being 100% dry

9 Likes

Holy shit we got 15" cups lol. If height is the deciding factor holler at me my Maui SS is 4ft tall lol. Put your rulers away. Thatā€™s funny. Hereā€™s one bout 3 ft. Those so tall Iā€™m ebarassed.

15 Likes

Hey all, I just wanted to say thank you for all the kind wishes. In context the old man is 87 and still trying to fix his own roof, not a bad innings I would say! :grinning:

Itā€™s also worth saying there are some amazing grow skills on display here everyone!

14 Likes

ROFLā€¦ Because if not, I got two boys I can send you way who I can guarantee will. :joy:

7 Likes